How long do I wait?

Krisyka

So I've been waiting 45 minutes for the game to load in. It takes between 3 and 5 minutes to go from "play", splash screen, then asking for my pin, from there it takes a good idk three minutes to start showing something on the progress bar. I seem to get stuck about 2 inches from the end of the loading bar and then stall. I'm running the launcher on the 64 bit version, trying to switch it to the 32 bit version gives me an error pop up that I have some debugger running (not that I'm aware of) and won't launch the game at all. 

I've had to essentially stop playing because the times I was able to log in, I would go into F8 to do dailies and end up in 3 minute long loading screens trying to get into the dungeons. If anyone has a clue as to what I can do to regain the ability to play, or even just log in, that would be great. Oh, and it's been 52 minutes now. 

21 minutes ago, Krisyka said:

andddd my support ticket won't submit. 

oh so it's not just me.

I sen't them a support ticket  like 20 times and it wont send.... any one else having problems ?    can someone tell us how to fix this .. I would like to submit a ticket.

Archived