The game really wants me to quit playing, again...

Gentleshy

7 minutes ago, Naisui said:

How about - Make own parties?^

Or how about - play with friends instead of randoms?

well yea i have friends but prob is we have diff. timezone.. im from ph.. my clan mate are from other country so ye.. had no choice to join rooms or lfp 

In the case of creating parties, my only advice would be to make friends with people who can play at the times you can usually play. Sure, don't just dispose of friends from different time zones. That's not how friendships work, BUT, try to also add people from your time zones. Go social. Make your self known or something. See if there's anyone with a voice chat channel or something. Basically, if you want people to play with you, you need to reach out. Don't expect people to flock to you for no reason. Just, put your charisma to work. :)

Lol there is so much worse out there for games. I came here after playing a losing lottery for 6 years. Trust me these guys nc soft don't do a bad job at all. At least my experience in these last three months have been good.

For dungeons just use lfp in f8. Do all the purples except for the big 4. Soguns Lament I would be picky about tho. You join a squad there and you notice you have twice as much hp as everyone else, or someone aggros gen before everyone else is ready then those would be good indicators to leave and try lfp again.

Celestial Basin is grindy af but it is an alternative for those like myself who can't or don't want to run the big 4 but still want to progress. It ain't perfect but its something

Archived