The game really wants me to quit playing, again...

Gentleshy

People keep complaining about AP every single time and yet some don't even bother to mind it.

Wth is wrong with this game's community bragging on AP while u can do dungens flawlessly without any ap requirement when u know the mechs.

And most of endgame clans are ignorant keeps being busy with their own stuff while they're supposed to help others?

No seriously, this is only tells that u really MUST pay to get a decent gear/or quit playing bc ur going nowhere when u need to farm materials in certain dungeons that you CAN'T do because of being kicked.

Or just...don't? That's the kind of mindset that makes LFP so horrible. Gambling your way through,just forget it. Run stuff with friends,ask for experienced peoples or even be willing to teach peoples. Of course that's implying you already know the dungeon,alot of peoples just expect to be carried and so they get matched with other peoples that hope for the same thing,lmao.

1 hour ago, Gentleshy said:

And most of endgame clans are ignorant keeps being busy with their own stuff while they're supposed to help others?

People are not 'supposed' to help you with anything. Sorry but that's a very wrong mindset there. Those who teach and help others do so on their free will. And this includes all the tutorial videos out there.

As for the rest, try opening yourself to friends to run stuff with, and never look into F8 or lfp ever again.

I have no prob with LFP normally getting a decent team...

sometimes not and that's ok too you can either pray it will somehow end without too many wipes or simply leave and try "lfp" again lol

either that or try recruit... whichever you feel more comfortable with or find faster.

althou there are dngs I wouldn't try 'lfp' for and would either go with friends/recruit myself or look for a pt that recruits for it.

coz it's very mech~heavy or requires certain min~ap and/or knowing mechs and luckily... recently met a nice player in one of my random ptys that has a bunch of other folks that he run stuff with so started join them... they're not "whales" or like superduper highly geared but some of them decently geared while others learning some of the mechs in the dungeons we run which is nice coz I need practice runs myself so I feel really fortunate to find these new friends :)

I'll never understand why some people have to QQ bout every lil thing...

if you search hard enough... or even willing enough you can find a decent pt in certain hours no sweat lol +being part of a clan or have a few friends to run stuff with helps ! :)

i want to know what anectodes tell you that game is bad in cross server.

i see only FEW possibilities so tell me which one:

A) you dont know mechanics of the dungeon

B) u dont have the required (by community) average ap to clear with "no effort"

C) u are one of the above and sneak in high req parties

D) u are the only player in entire EU/NA/KR/TW/CN/RU/[...] that party only 5 retarded

34 minutes ago, Ygnizem said:

do easy dungeons for awhile and avoid the heavy mech dungeons such as DT NF EC NS until you are geared enuf not to be kicked from them,

U cant really avoid them. After you get the stage 6 weapon, you need to do them for the stage 7 evolution material or for the accessories. You will still have double RNG, one for team, and one for drop.

People want leave because nc doesn't care about this game. They see only money and money. 

They don't want  added balance to 6v6  1v1  skill mechanics, little  diversify the game

They added tons of ap without def only because they want donate ( yap  people will buy more gold to make top weapon with ap boost to kill everything ) and may be after half year they will nerf it. or added more defense.  

What we can expect from developers who do not even play their product.? they don't know abut 1 year combat bug... they don't know about bagged bm  block ( welcome everything auto block ).. or bagged  tower with combos which even the fastest clicker cant do. also they cant elaborate y in 6x6 you see 4 summoners on  5 wl....   and way 1 pt with full raiven  990 ap+  and the second is 650 with infernal. 

Oh, excuse me. Yes may be they play but prefer to take pictures of players and past them in twitter. Wow. we made a game with musi pusi cats.. 

If they continue in the same direction then L2 will not be the single killed project in Europe. 

3 hours ago, MorganClaus said:

People want leave because nc doesn't care about this game. They see only money and money. 

They don't want  added balance to 6v6  1v1  skill mechanics, little  diversify the game

They added tons of ap without def only because they want donate ( yap  people will buy more gold to make top weapon with ap boost to kill everything ) and may be after half year they will nerf it. or added more defense.  

What we can expect from developers who do not even play their product.? they don't know abut 1 year combat bug... they don't know about bagged bm  block ( welcome everything auto block ).. or bagged  tower with combos which even the fastest clicker cant do. also they cant elaborate y in 6x6 you see 4 summoners on  5 wl....   and way 1 pt with full raiven  990 ap+  and the second is 650 with infernal. 

Oh, excuse me. Yes may be they play but prefer to take pictures of players and past them in twitter. Wow. we made a game with musi pusi cats.. 

If they continue in the same direction then L2 will not be the single killed project in Europe. 

Heh. A business wants to make money. Go figure. How dare they turn their hobby in their garage into a money making endeavor that pays people like developers and engineers. Better yet.. how dare those employees demand a wage for their services. This is just unacceptable.

well nowadays most of em like *ap is everything,who give a damn about mech* meet those ppl mostly in ec and lower dg...even tho others pt members tell them about the mech...they react like *ceh what mech you talking about...just dps them all the way* but when failed they leave the party...smh

15 hours ago, KzE said:

Just hit LFP and pray for a decent team.

What's your level and class?

Most people just want to get it done as fast as possible because doing the same dungeons every single day starts to wear you down. Once you get to that point I guarantee you will be leaving parties all the time for the same exact reason; you'll start becoming a pro at knowing when to bail.

20 minutes ago, Suldren said:

What's your level and class?

HM8 and WL.

Most people just want to get it done as fast as possible

Thats why they avoid LFP button from DT and above.

On 5/7/2017 at 8:18 PM, KzE said:

U cant really avoid them. After you get the stage 6 weapon, you need to do them for the stage 7 evolution material or for the accessories. You will still have double RNG, one for team, and one for drop.

Exactly.

I'm currently on stage 6 tho.

And i never LFP bc, even if i try there's no signs of life.

Also i need a good clan bc most of the clans ignore me which are highly geared bc they seem to be always "busy". Same goes for friends.

Aaand the crappy event ongoing which is loaded with whales around makes it hard to get the event stuff - which is other way to geared but unfortunately not suitable for me.

I seem to be stuck in between low gear and high gear.

The best part is ppl bother so much about AP that they forger that AP scaling is the worst thing ever. And some ppl kick ppl out of their group cuz they dont have the ap like once one guy kicked my gf from group cuz back in the day he was asking 550+ and she had 546 ap. 

On ‎7‎.‎5‎.‎2017 at 7:18 PM, KzE said:

Hello, Celestial Basin, you can get the needed evolution weapons there (togather with heroic ele accessories during current event)

3 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Hello, Celestial Basin, you can get the needed evolution weapons there (togather with heroic ele accessories during current event)

hello, to no prem,no clan boost and yeah hello to 9k peach(some ppl can get it easily with prem and good clan boost) and 100g++ too xD

9 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Lets see, 3 forging orbs, 3x22500 peach, with a weak character... without premium and clan... thx but no.

Celestial basin has some dungeon specific materials for peaches, both weapon chests and the evolution material. tho it is slower, it is a garenteed way to obtain them.

On 07/05/2017 at 10:18 AM, KzE said:

9 hours ago, KzE said:

Lets see, 3 forging orbs, 3x22500 peach, with a weak character... without premium and clan... thx but no.

It takes on average,for a clanless/premiumless player ; 2 hours to get 20k peaches. If in the absolute worst case,it takes you the entire day,it still only requires you 3 days. You guys are just lazy and make it sound like BNS is the most abyssmal grind in existence

It's almost comical to watch all the fanboyz defend everything broken in the game by saying NCsoft has to make money. It's people like that who deserve all the crap the current MMO genre has turned into these days..

this become a big prob for those people who have alts since the hongmoon point update.. people dont trust on hm7 anymore even they have 650-700ap.. they even laugh at u for tryng deso.. even u know the mech..  u always see people asking hm11 for a normal deso. so if ur not hm 11 they will kick u immediately.. i have 9 chars and i run deso on my alts for soulshield.. now its kinda hard since they even bother to ask u if u know mech they just kick u immediately or laugh at u for joining

Archived