BT ss #3

psyyyy

As we all know we can purchase ss 1 and 2 via merchant in khanda vihar with raven feathers. So I'm really hoping gms will make piece 3 be purchasable without the achievement.

Some people who did BT will prolly react no u need to do the raid first but come one its just 1 piece and having ss1 and ss2 purchasable is really worthless cause you need 3 piece for a 3 pc set. It's not really so much to ask. I dont care not getting 4-8 as I'm not leaving my clan whom I came to love dearly just for bt. I've tried to pug it or join some clans where you dont have to leave your current clan for bt runs but its taking hrs and hrs and really hopeless. I hope any gm or mod that reads this will somehow take this into consideration. Thank you~

New BT raids will take hours and hours and lots of practice. The time it takes to clear will reduce as the members get better. Provided all 24 people are static and always show up.

You have to put time into it.

Your reply is way far from what i was saying. Yes it is hard I know that and stuff.  I never said they should put ALL The shields, I was just specifying the number 3 one. This topic was to specify if they can at least put the number 3 piece available without achievement   since 1 and 2 are available without it. 

if you (the raid) have problems doing the first boss then that ss is not for you, be it you are undergeared, dont know the simple mechs of the first boss or whatever other reason it is, for now that is like it is, i don't know if it will change or not, but i would be surprised if they don't lower the acquisition requirements for gear from BT after the next 24 man gets out

ps:

what i find strange is not that the 3rd need the first boss achiv

but that the 1st and 2nd dont need it

but that is how they decided to put it

21 hours ago, psyyyy said:

As we all know we can purchase ss 1 and 2 via merchant in khanda vihar with raven feathers. So I'm really hoping gms will make piece 3 be purchasable without the achievement.

Some people who did BT will prolly react no u need to do the raid first but come one its just 1 piece and having ss1 and ss2 purchasable is really worthless cause you need 3 piece for a 3 pc set. It's not really so much to ask. I dont care not getting 4-8 as I'm not leaving my clan whom I came to love dearly just for bt. I've tried to pug it or join some clans where you dont have to leave your current clan for bt runs but its taking hrs and hrs and really hopeless. I hope any gm or mod that reads this will somehow take this into consideration. Thank you~

First of all, why would anyone in the right mind buy Soul Shields from Vendor? - Especially when they are not capable of farming Black Tower it self..., Like come on? Save up your Feathers and buy Chokma Mystic Amulet... Which Costs 50 Feathers and 16k Peaches (With Premium). And if you don't have Premium that's even worst idea of spending on Soul Shields..., There is a reason why you can buy only First and Second Piece. and not Third. This is End Game Raid at the moment. Save Feathers and Never buy Soul Shield from Vendor. Unless you never planing to do Black Tower, and you don't care about feathers. but Chokma Mystic Amulet is still Priority over Soul Shields.

Archived