mail fee way to high

DirectorTseng

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

The price is 5 gold each flower or 1 gold each petal. They are very easy to obtain so I guess they are encouraging this way to actually play on your alt to collect the flowers...perhaps? O_o

It's more of a remnant from the past, other regions didn't have this at all iirc, it was back when those petals and flowers were quite rare. After half a year, I still didn't have enough to upgrade to legendary, i just barely had enough petals to get one flower on two of my characters, and enough for 2 on my main.

Why they still have that I do not know, If they didn't, I'd be sending all those petals I have stored up on some of my alts to my mains... maybe that's why they still keep it.

If 5g mailing fee for each flower is expensive to you, you can try buy sealed flowers from F5 marketplace for 20g+ each. Mailing is one of many ways to prevent inflation and gold flooding in the game. Without gold sinking system like this, currency exchange (F9) will drop into 1:1 ratio which means a 4799 ncoins phoenix bundle will cost 4799g later. At NA server the ratio is 1:6 so that bundle costs only 800g while EU server ratio is 1:3 or 1600g.

2 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

If 5g mailing fee for each flower is expensive to you, you can try buy sealed flowers from F5 marketplace for 20g+ each. Mailing is one of many ways to prevent inflation and gold flooding in the game. Without gold sinking system like this, currency exchange (F9) will drop into 1:1 ratio which means a 4799 ncoins phoenix bundle will cost 4799g later. At NA server the ratio is 1:6 so that bundle costs only 800g while EU server ratio is 1:3 or 1600g.

EU ratio is about 1:4,5-5, it only drops to those ridiculous ratios when treasure trove is here. But if that were the case, shouldn't forging orb cost to send too? they just cost a few copper, not sure about taikhans skin, but i think that one is the same as forging orb. Why is only the legendary entry pass such prices?

17 minutes ago, Yndril said:

EU ratio is about 1:4,5-5, it only drops to those ridiculous ratios when treasure trove is here. But if that were the case, shouldn't forging orb cost to send too? they just cost a few copper, not sure about taikhans skin, but i think that one is the same as forging orb. Why is only the legendary entry pass such prices?

Taikhan skin mail fee is 5 gold.

10 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

As a casual player that makes on average 20-30 gold a night yes 50g to mail a few items for a 30g upgrade is steep. But as other users have pointed out the newer items such as the foundry orbs which are more expensive, more rare only cost a few copper to mail between characters where is flower of lament are 5g each. This is the first game especially an NCsoft title where I have seen this steep of gold in order to mail an item to yourself. 

Archived