Starting BT Group - Group 1 (Master Hong/Gunma/Taywong)

dualistique

Long story short, 860 BM that has done Stage 1+2, and current BT pug group has been disbanded.  And now most of my guildies are reaching the gear point where BT would be the next upgrade for them and so we're starting our adventure to learn and complete it.  Our clan can currently gather a range of 12-18 people for BT depending on schedule, but we're missing the other 6-12 people at times, and so we would like to extend our invite to anyone else that's patient enough to go through the wipes and struggles that BT has to offer.

The average of the group is about 750AP+ with most having Stage 6 legendary and legendary accessories with upgraded pets.

We are currently looking for tanks, WLs, and good DPSers to help us out.  Our current progress is Stage 1 at 48% with around 15 people and 1 WL before people started dying and we eventually hit the enrage timer.

Our bidding will be open to the public and there's no clan priority and so items will go to the highest bidder.

Our raid time has been usually Friday/Saturday around 8/9PM PST and onwards.  Depending on where we are, we normally attempt for 2-3 hrs before we call it a night to prevent burnouts.  If you're someone that can join us for the run and want to learn while working up towards completing BT, then you might be our best fit.  If you just want a hit it and quit it raid,  then you might want to hold off before joining us.

If you're interested, please feel free to reach out to me!

This actually sounds like a good plan we're a blue clan on group 1 called fellowship we have about 5-6 ppl ready for the tower were also allied with devils domain and norlight u can msg my leader to work something out his name is aragornofgondor and he's a bm we also have a discord server

4 hours ago, Tonnz01 said:

This actually sounds like a good plan we're a blue clan on group 1 called fellowship we have about 5-6 ppl ready for the tower were also allied with devils domain and norlight u can msg my leader to work something out his name is aragornofgondor and he's a bm we also have a discord server

Awesome.  I sent you a PM.  Would be great to link up with your clans!

@iCapsule- The Server is in the title.  I'm in NA - Server Group 1.

Anyone else in NA Group 1, that possibly might want to group up or know of a clan to collab with?  Updated our current progress.  We were able to finish Stage 1, with some help from people from different parts of clan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived