Earring

csisy

Everyone knows the Pinnacle Earring is a piece of ... anything but not good.

It seems (for me) that the legendary earrings are not that good even on stage 10 (eg. losing Critical Damage compared to the Awakened Oathbreaker)

1) Will the Pinnacle change?

2) Which earring should I aim?

3) Currently I have Awakened Oathbreaker. Should I spend my gold on upgrading it to True Scorpio? (That's a lot of gold for a casual player like me :))

Thanks!

elemental is priority because you have normally 0, and since it multiplies with your crit damage, it is more, kinda like you have 0 elemental and 240% crit damage, and 100 ap, this is going to be like

(100ap)x(1.00eledmg)x(2.4cdmg) = 240 total damage when crit

(100ap)x(1.00eledmg)  = 100 when no crit

now if you change the earrings and lets say you lose 10% cdmg but you get 10% eledmg, 

(100ap)x(1.10eledmg)x(2.3cdmg) = 253 total damage when crit

(100ap)x(1.10eledmg)  = 110 when no crit

this is just an example and hope you get the idea :D

Yea, but I'm lucky and my character is old enough to have those accessories. :) But I should do the whole thing before they remove the paths.

I'm interested if they will give us any "reward" for having the non-maxed accessories (some materials and/or gold like they did it after they removed the Petnips)

27 minutes ago, Charas said:

If only there was a way to get upgradable accessories for new chars....

there is a way to get hongmoon bracelet, to upgrade for jewels, you need pirate emblems to buy it, and don't know if bloodshade still drops the pirate bracelet.

31 minutes ago, csisy said:

Yea, but I'm lucky and my character is old enough to have those accessories. :) But I should do the whole thing before they remove the paths.

I'm interested if they will give us any "reward" for having the non-maxed accessories (some materials and/or gold like they did it after they removed the Petnips)

for some reason the msg got bugged but i can post a new one, if i try to edit i can't write nothing on the last post, even the quote is linking other person and blank msg, anyway, was trying to say, the path wont get deleted, only the "visual" on ctrl+i, you can upgrade it to True whenever you want

10 hours ago, LilithWalker said:

for some reason the msg got bugged but i can post a new one, if i try to edit i can't write nothing on the last post, even the quote is linking other person and blank msg, anyway, was trying to say, the path wont get deleted, only the "visual" on ctrl+i, you can upgrade it to True whenever you want

Ah, then it's okay. I thought the path will be completely removed.

Another topic

Archived