Share your tickets experience shall we?

SJ

Just commenting on this: you claimed the items and after the items are claimed they will not do anything about the situation. It was your fault if you picked them up on a wrong class. If the items says Lyn only then it will also mean it is Lyn only and cannot be turned into anything else. I have also once requested them to change item from another character of mine to another and they do not offer such actions for dungeon dropped outfits. Either you use the delivery stamps with these two store outfits or you will accept that they are stuck on your Yun as the support is unable to do anything after you picked them up from the mail.

They reply to my tickets in a timely manner but there was a time I had to bring up my frustration towards their billing system. They were very understanding on that part and I have no other issues toward their support.

P.S.

Don't flood the ticket if you want your issue to be addressed asap. They did mention from the site that after you submit a ticket and reply to it will put the ticket back to their queue meaning the timer is reset. They don't take more than 24hours to handle the first response so wait for their reply before you can respond again. I've been seeing complaints like this so it's strange since mine do not take that long.

53 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Just commenting on this: you claimed the items and after the items are claimed they will not do anything about the situation. It was your fault if you picked them up on a wrong class. If the items says Lyn only then it will also mean it is Lyn only and cannot be turned into anything else. I have also once requested them to change item from another character of mine to another and they do not offer such actions for dungeon dropped outfits. Either you use the delivery stamps with these two store outfits or you will accept that they are stuck on your Yun as the support is unable to do anything after you picked them up from the mail.

Yes, you get the story clearly. The only thing is that I claimed the items on a Yun (as I don't have any Lyn character) was not a mistake, it was for them to check my account and see if the outfits can be exchanged. They said no and I accepted. After this, they can't just leave them in my Yun's inventory. They are not supposed to be there, they should be in the account mail box forever until I have a Lyn.

57 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

They reply to my tickets in a timely manner but there was a time I had to bring up my frustration towards their billing system. They were very understanding on that part and I have no other issues toward their support.

P.S.

Don't flood the ticket if you want your issue to be addressed asap. They did mention from the site that after you submit a ticket and reply to it will put the ticket back to their queue meaning the timer is reset. They don't take more than 24hours to handle the first response so wait for their reply before you can respond again. I've been seeing complaints like this so it's strange since mine do not take that long.

Hi thanks. yes most of the time the team is helpful and they do reply within 24 hours. I feel that's quite OK.

18 minutes ago, SJ said:

After this, they can't just leave them in my Yun's inventory. They are not supposed to be there, they should be in the account mail box forever until I have a Lyn.

No they should not as YOU took them out, not them. You said it was not mistake to take them out so you did know that the item was Lyn only and you wanted the support to see if they can change items into another. You could have asked about the outfit before picking the outfits from your mail but as you did pick them up it is then your responsibility. And yes they are supposed to be in your Yun's inventory because you took them out there.

43 minutes ago, SJ said:

Yes, you get the story clearly. The only thing is that I claimed the items on a Yun (as I don't have any Lyn character) was not a mistake, it was for them to check my account and see if the outfits can be exchanged. They said no and I accepted. After this, they can't just leave them in my Yun's inventory. They are not supposed to be there, they should be in the account mail box forever until I have a Lyn.

I don't see the problem, picking it up on your Yun was not a mistake, that means it is now in your Yuns inventory and it will stay there till you create a Lyn and mail them over with stamps. You made a choice, they are in no way obliged to change your deliberate actions.

My last ticket to support was me asking them to send one of my peridots to one of my alts (had 2 on my main, got the second because I thought it was accountbound like the rest of the hongmoon gems), so I would get the opportunity to upgrade during the December event. I really think they should be account bound already, but I was still ready to skip Christmas and new year to get it, they were benevolent enough to let me send it to my alt, so I could be with friends and family during the holidays.

The previous ones have just been two refunds of NCoin because their site still freezes up at the actual payment and I get no confirmation whether the payment got through or not. Some times it never got through (missed some clothes because of it), and some times it got through but no confirmation and I got the NCoin several hours later. Think I've only gotten the NCoin directly when paying the first time I bought it back when it just went out of beta. Anyway, both of those tickets were answered and resolved in a timely manner.

I just send 1 ticket.

I buy same bags to open space but they got stuck in received itens.

So i sent a ticket and they give me my bags but dont remove the bags stuck in received itens.

I send 1 more say tks i get my bags but you guys dont remove the bags stuck. (and i never go there see if they say any)

A few weeks later a big update come out i click in the bags stuck and i get more 10/11 (i dont remenber) bags for free :)

So yea very good experience i get free bags

Archived