Unlockable spells

evilkiss

12 hours ago, Zedonia said:

As professional pvp boy you should know that you can buy the stuff needed for that from buy the pvp trader.

i recently came back to the game so i don't know much how this work. The achievement says that this one specifically requires me to do three dungeons and in each of them I must hit the final boss 10 times with inferno a 45 sec cd fire stance spell. 

I tried it once, and i dont see myself doing anymore....

i check the arena vendors and they only show one spell which is Inferno last stage. :<

as you can see i want to avoid doing any pve :[ 

21 minutes ago, Mirryn said:

Umm Chi Bomb comes from Offals...

Hitting bosses for Inferno is... for Inferno O_o

Also Duelist's Bundle.

aaah i saw now... its prob due to my intense lag or something but when i click on it to check what im suppose to do, it opens up inferno achievement instead.  thank you for telling me this >.< had to check so many times baaaaaaah

thank you for clarifying it up for me

On 25.03.2017 at 6:06 AM, evilkiss said:

Is there another way i can unlock Chi Bomb without having to do the dungeons for it? I really really dont like to  pveeeeeeeeeeeee at all , -.-

Just a tip, chi bomb is rather useless, low chances to hit anyone in the arena at higher ranks. But hongmoon "4" will be must have after 12 april, cause 24s cd on def block phantom grip will be back (PvP), and there will be 5-time shadow grasp for multiple blaze (PvE), both changes are great, but chi bomb still will be worthless.

14 hours ago, Southwind said:

Just a tip, chi bomb is rather useless, low chances to hit anyone in the arena at higher ranks. But hongmoon "4" will be must have after 12 april, cause 24s cd on def block phantom grip will be back (PvP), and there will be 5-time shadow grasp for multiple blaze (PvE), both changes are great, but chi bomb still will be worthless.

aah I see, I was just trying to get it to have another AoE move. Every time I arena, I face people who just block / resist spam all the match.. and if I manage to somehow get around it, i get stalled until time runs out (assassins). 

Any tips you can give me for this :]

Snowball / Frost Tornado to break blocks / lockout defenses.

Attacking from behind avoids most block skills and prevents targeting for use of most iframes.

Stalling tends to favor you since FM damage is primarily combo based in arena.

Archived