Seraph stage 1

ZZis

Plz, fix legendary weapon Seraph, it is absolutely not normal that you spend 1k gold to get from True Ivorymoon to Legendary and get like 20% dps drop. Or you need to farm one more year to get straight to the stage 4-6. It is so unfair, ubnormal. So broken.

Or, if it is possible, plz roll it back whith materials

Well never go to stage 1 you'll only lose damage. What is recommended is to go straight to stage 6, but if you can't go stage 4. 

As for the mats it's actually not that hard to get. I already have all the mats I need and the only reason why I haven't upgraded yet is simply because of my legendary accessories and other things that costs gold. Just farm your things like ornaments and etc.

Try seeing if you have luck on premium stones and if you have a high fail rate then just save up to buying in market. If you run 4mans all the time then getting gold is easy to get and can use that gold to get your mats.

On 16/02/2017 at 0:58 AM, ZZis said:

Plz, fix legendary weapon Seraph, it is absolutely not normal that you spend 1k gold to get from True Ivorymoon to Legendary and get like 20% dps drop. Or you need to farm one more year to get straight to the stage 4-6. It is so unfair, ubnormal. So broken.

Or, if it is possible, plz roll it back whith materials

Write to support and ask  to rerol your weap back to true ivory (say that you chosen wrong one or somthing). as i have seen and heared they can do this one time only. and as wl you should save up at least till stage 4 and then go leg. you loose dmg buff but get leech cd reduvtion+more atk and cd. which will be similar to true ivory buff :)

What's absolutely not normal is that the majority of people screws up something due to lack of knowledge and comes in the forum whining , like it's not their fault! You should be asking and reading forums before getting into the action.

On topic , s1 seraph sucks on warlock , you should aim for stage 4 and preferably at stage 6++ since the leech cdr is op.

Archived