"Not worth upgrading accessories" Is it true?

Rexxgrim

So yesterday as I was doing The Shattered Masts for the daily I noticed that 2-3 of the party members had a conversation going - as they kept stopping mid combat to type making us almost crash into the enrage timer on all the 3 bosses I decided to ignore the conversation til the end of the dungeon and do what I could in order to finish the place.

As the dungeon got done and no interesting loot popped up most people left at once and the one guy left after saying "Oh and yeah just dont waste time upgrading accessories now, it's not worth it" - I then decided to quickly whisper him to ask about it as what I could scroll back for in the party chat shed little light on this sentence, yet I got no reply from said person - the Faction chat was to no help and googling around left me with little clue as to WHY it currently would be wasted time to upgrade accessories and so here I am asking you all on the forums:

Is there some truth in what was said or was it just bogus? And if it's currently not worth upgrading accessories - then why so? Should I simply focus on my weapon as for now?

22 minutes ago, Rexxgrim said:

So yesterday as I was doing The Shattered Masts for the daily I noticed that 2-3 of the party members had a conversation going - as they kept stopping mid combat to type making us almost crash into the enrage timer on all the 3 bosses I decided to ignore the conversation til the end of the dungeon and do what I could in order to finish the place.

As the dungeon got done and no interesting loot popped up most people left at once and the one guy left after saying "Oh and yeah just dont waste time upgrading accessories now, it's not worth it" - I then decided to quickly whisper him to ask about it as what I could scroll back for in the party chat shed little light on this sentence, yet I got no reply from said person - the Faction chat was to no help and googling around left me with little clue as to WHY it currently would be wasted time to upgrade accessories and so here I am asking you all on the forums:

Is there some truth in what was said or was it just bogus? And if it's currently not worth upgrading accessories - then why so? Should I simply focus on my weapon as for now?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5qm5w8/stats_of_true_oathbreaker_accessories_vs_asura/

On 11/02/2017 at 5:43 PM, newbiez said:

for me only necklace is good for replacement the hm one...but why ppl said bracelet is good too?

If you push critical really far into the soft cap you profit more from the crit damage stat. However, on lvl 51 bosses the crit stat is less than shown so I do not use it for those. I also use it in ToI to overcome the NPC critical defense there.

Archived