Xpadder no longer working?

RanMaster

Since the in game, game pad support offers crappy customization to button mapping / movement interaction, I've been using xpadder to carefully map and play BNS with my ps3 controller.

But since the update with nProtect, it's been blocking any virtual inputs, to prevent macroing from 3rd party software.

Which is understandable, but is there an alternative way to remap a ps3 or ps4 controller back to where I can play BNS again with same customization I had with xpadder?

The fact that I can't even customize, rmb and lmb to it's own button, the game just assumes what kind of controller I have is ridiculous.

Got a program that does the same thing to work for a while, but after restarting the comp it no longer does. Might have something to do with how Ncsoft hides the processes (which is plain stupid) from the view of your task managers. 

Software that relies on active window to switch profiles doesn't work anymore. I suspect that this is connected to fact that game's process is now hidden in taskbar (first that was only for 64-bit, now 32-bit too). If your software allows you to switch profile manually, you have a chance.

Archived