Can we have this hair please?

Chasindfolklore

I'm all for longer hair and more hair in general, AND especially unlocking hair that are locked to specific races (Lyn has a hair that I'm literally bleeding and dying to have on my jin, but can't because #lolracelock).

Way more people need to be in support of this if we're going to see any changes, because then people will have to resort to modding; and you know how NCSOFT LOVES to kick us around for modding, when they're the reason people start modding in the first place. Holding out on your players isn't cool yo.

10 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

I'm all for longer hair and more hair in general, AND especially unlocking hair that are locked to specific races (Lyn has a hair that I'm literally bleeding and dying to have on my jin, but can't because #lolracelock).

Way more people need to be in support of this if we're going to see any changes, because then people will have to resort to modding; and you know how NCSOFT LOVES to kick us around for modding, when they're the reason people start modding in the first place. Holding out on your players isn't cool yo.

I completely agree about the modding, there would be no need to mod if they just gave us the hairstyles & outfits people mod for!  There should be no reason as well as to why certain hairstyles are locked to certain races. 

2 hours ago, Chasindfolklore said:

I completely agree about the modding, there would be no need to mod if they just gave us the hairstyles & outfits people mod for!  There should be no reason as well as to why certain hairstyles are locked to certain races. 

not to mention if they selled hairs separatly -.-'' i dont want ur ugly outfit nc i just want the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ hair

Archived