Insane ping spikes

rayne0

hi been playing for good month after coming bk not a problem but ever since 1 week ago i get insane lag spikes in mushin tower/cross server/pvp usually around 80-100ms then out of nowhere spikes and sits between 400-5000ms any fix or work around literally done fresh install disabled anything thats using the net even tried wttfast/pingzapper

Same here (EU). I've been noticing this issue since the start of the year and it has been getting more severe in the last week (taking up to 5 seconds for abilities to fire after pressing the button). According to pingplotter there's something going on at the server's end...

NCsoft are not at all what some people are doing something for the running game? About my regular Ping so I can dream, I have all day 400-600ms with a maximum of 1400ms. When you run the game that you want to make, it would be a good idea to maintain At least in usable condition, when they're optimizing for so many years can not solve. I'm really glad that I can pay the premium account to which the game is unplayable. It's incredibly fun at the ping test I had better playability on servers in Korea where I had 320 ms, which is still less than a servers destined for EU

same problem. since thursday i get ms problems as hell. im so tilted right now. playing bg, ping went up to 3k, 1vs1, 3vs3, hey, f.ck you, ping 3k. after month i get the neck in a 4 man group, where i am the only one without it, f.ck you, error 1000. the game is unplayable right now. my internet works fine all the time, its only BnS. NC earns a shitload of monay with this game, but using the cheapest provider and servers they could get. f.ck off...

Nooo u are all wrong... Not BNS has the Problem with the bad ping. It is u not them. Also if no Player could play cause of a broken Server it would be our fault or the one of OUR Provider.

Thats what the Support says to this Problem.

Ist only Stupid... I guess the Support only copy and past for Problems even if the Problem has nothing to do with ur question or answer to them.

2 minutes ago, HachiAki said:

Was hoping the patch would fix ping issues, but my ping has been unstable since like a week or two ago, going from 100-500 and it makes it extremely difficult to play... especialyl on a melee class whom i've geared too far to give up on. Is there really not gonna be any solution for this...?

Are you using mobile internet? Anyone else share the internet with you? Your internet is cable or DSL? 

Was hoping the patch would fix ping issues, but my ping has been unstable since like a week or two ago, going from 100-500 and it makes it extremely difficult to play... especialyl on a melee class whom i've geared too far to give up on. Is there really not gonna be any solution for this...?

56 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Are you using mobile internet? Anyone else share the internet with you? Your internet is cable or DSL? 

College dorm internet. So I assume yes to other people. But I used this same internet a few months ago and there was absolutely zero ping issues, nothing has really changed...

20 hours ago, HachiAki said:

College dorm internet. So I assume yes to other people. But I used this same internet a few months ago and there was absolutely zero ping issues, nothing has really changed...

Then, it would be the case because every time your mobile internet changes IP address, it changes the route to the game server. Different routes have different pings. Also, maybe now your route has more people, who used the internet heavily) to share with. 

My company also uses mobile internet. The IP addresses changes quite randomly. Sometimes, it changes 3-4 times per day. Sometimes, it doesn't change for a month. The reason how I know the IP address changed because when I logged in the website, if the IP address changed, it will ask me to verify with a code sent to my e-mail address.

Archived