Zero reasons to have destroyers in raid

Said

9 hours ago, nakama said:

Dudes like u sitting on forums and answering everything just uhhhh. 1st my screenshot and answer wasn't for you second do u even know why i answered with this screenshot?Dudes was talking that if destro get a pve buff he needs a pvp nerf then cuz the buff gonna effect him in pvp aswell.Stop trying to be the smart guy looking at tournaments and shit cuz u are not even close of those guys lvl and if 1 guy learns a class and plays very well with it and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s ppl in tournaments or if other players make mistakes first against him that doesn't make the class he is playing OP aka nerf it rito this shit logic is all over the place on this forums u act like u are on same lvl and the changes gonna effect you.I talk about what i see on my server and on streams EU/NA ONLY! (and yes i know my english suck)

Then why you don't tell game to nerf BM, Warlock and KFM for having a pve skills inside arena like fighting spirit  ? :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, GenericNick said:

@nakama It's not your english that sucks, but your logic. You bring up multiple destros in top 10 eu played by the same person then say:

Yes 2 destro is 1 guy what about the rest?And what i said was about TOURNAMENTS  not on my freaking server

This topic...

- Guys, destro suck at PVE, nobody wants me for raids, his AP scaling is off to... he needs some buffs.

- Nope, he hits pretty hard on arena, he won some tournaments too.

- Hey, i'm the best geared in dungeon but i'm still on the bottom of dps meter, some 600AP scrubs outdps me

- Destro is strong and designed to be a support! Why do you care so much. If it bothers you turn off DPSmeter

- Guys, i can't solo yeti, not even mushin <1min

- Learn anicancel, get 800AP. This game is not meant to play solo.

- Guys, BD is better Destro at all points.

- No, destro has better visuals, lyn = cancer. I would get every time 800ap destro instead 600ap BD.

- Hey, any destro here? I would like ask for some tips

Archived