Silverfrost Heroic Dungeon (anniversary event)

Unicorns

So patch notes are up, and there's not much detail on which dungeons and how many coins will we get per dungeon.
My question is which dungeons qualify as Silverfrost dungeons, because i see people talking about shattered masts, naryu foundry, gloom, and im here like.. those are not silverfrost dungeons though. In fact, if you open F7 and look at the silverforst tab, i know for sure that at least Foundry is not there because its in a tab right above silverforst on its own. I cant check in game atm for shattered and gloom and what not, but i think we could use more details on the new event.

I am guessing what they mean by "Silverfrost Heroic Dungeon Daily Quests" is any dungeon that comes after the Moonwater Heroic Dungeon of Naryu Labyrinth (highest heroic dungeon in Moonwater). This would mean that Yeti, Lair, Necro, Cold Storage, Heavens Mandate, Nexus, Gloomdross Incursion, Shattered Masts, Soguns Lament, Ebondrake Citadel, and Desolate tomb, as all of these dungeons take place during the Siverfrost storyline. I would have my doubts on Foundry as its included with the start of Khanda Vihar, but i think they will be placing Foundry in this pool as well; better to expect it than not.

400 tokens needed for the 40AP diamond, that's 20 to get per day

that's a lot of dungeon to do (also consider not everyone is able to do tomb/cita/foundry) on a daily basis

most time consuming/boring/p2w (cause yes, u can just buy half the tokens in cash shop, and use cs reset for the rest) event ever

That means as a casual u gonna have to do all these dungeon everyday for 20 days, with no time left for other things, and forget about getting it on an alt lol. Oh and dont think about other interesting rewards also.

Previous winter event was awful, boring, but at least it took 15min per day per character only to get the gem, i could do it on 4 chars and still do what i like on the game rest of the time.

This time i'm thinkin about just stop that game

Archived