Win trading/boosting

Maeyamada

I made a topic recently about the wintrading prevention system that's currently in place, but this is more about the action taken towards them. Last season in tag matches there was almost 50 summoner wintraders and they all won. In fact none of the wintraders got removed from any of the class ladders. All tickets about this problem have been ignored. This clearly shows how the management team feels about ladder integrity, which is they don't care at all. Someone might as well make a guide on how to boost yourself cause that's the only way anyone is going to win anything. Might I add there are already people in diamond in tags already. 

15 minutes ago, Sayong said:

Im a bit curious, how does this exactly work? Are they going into a privat-lobby and boosting? Or are they just 6 people that queuing at the same time and getting into the same round?

I have an idea of how they do it, but I don't want to encourage anyone to try it so I wont say. Should be asking questions more along the lines of why they feel like this is ok to do. 

It looks like win trading is legit in this game since for the past few seasons, nothing had been done to these alts account. I am pretty sure that they have already transferred all the golds earned and used on their main character OR turned them into golds and sell them for real money.

It is too late for them to act now. The most they can do is to ban these accounts, but what's the point? They are all lv31-45 characters anyways without gears, which can be re-made within 2-3 days.

Also, I am surprised that there were not many posts talking about this issue. 

There are not many posts about this topic because no one cares anymore I guess. Support doesn't care, and the players that did pvp don't care since a lot of them left.  There might be a chance to get those players back if they come up with a way to combat win traders and actually punish people who did it instead of letting them win. Who knows what will happen but the damage has certainly been done and will take a long time to fix. 

1 hour ago, Maeyamada said:

There are not many posts about this topic because no one cares anymore I guess. Support doesn't care, and the players that did pvp don't care since a lot of them left.  There might be a chance to get those players back if they come up with a way to combat win traders and actually punish people who did it instead of letting them win. Who knows what will happen but the damage has certainly been done and will take a long time to fix. 

Actually, win trading only happens in 3v3, but not much in 1v1. The main reason is that 3v3 pvp is dead and that's why the bots can win trade easily when no one quene in it. 1v1 is still alive in the game.

People don't play 3v3 mainly because they don't have to partner with someone they don't know most of the time. Sometimes, players afk or lag horrible in the match and it caused the whole team to lose and derank. That's why people prefer 1v1 pvp more than 3v3. Also, the zean bean reward for 3v3 is exactly the same as 1v1. So, why do people bother with 3v3 anymore when there is a chance to be dragged down by other players? 3v3 is only good if you have friends or clan-mates to play with. Otherwise, it is just as toxic as battleground. Battleground is still alive because the reward from the exchange merchant is unique and okay compared with the zean bean merchant.

On 12/31/2016 at 9:44 PM, Sayong said:

Im a bit curious, how does this exactly work? Are they going into a privat-lobby and boosting? Or are they just 6 people that queuing at the same time and getting into the same round?

2 party of 3 with similar point

3..2..1..queue 

It happened in the last few seasons as well and nothing had been done to the system or exploiters. So, I don't have much hopes for it. I just join F9 whenever the daily challenge has pvp quests. Other than that, I stay out from there.

Archived