No? Thats not true at all lol

Then what is true ? fix me if I was wrong

8 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

I'm main FM with 748ap and I can't reach top destro's, can I cry now, plz? :D

I already did explain why your classes is not that good in TOI xD

7 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

Someone said you don't see crying FM's about ToI , I just added sarkazm :D

Ahhh xD

Youknow the problem is, That people here are either to accept the game with it problem or just quit it like they got no brain to ask the game to change into something better

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Youknow the problem is, That people here are either to accept the game with it problem or just quit it like they got no brain to ask the game to change into something better

noone will change anything, just cause na eu servers are pure milk cow and players have no right to say anything... no one will ever listen to them

for me, whole tower thing is so ridiculous annoyance, and for wl damn badge so op, cant pass it, must suffer throu crappiest concept i ever seen, whole thing solo content in mmo, and ranking, and how it works... is just killing me

theres just thing that many people say "its not really mmo, its fighting game" which kinda makes sense... sad that i forget often, feel like in mmo, and i would never play any arena karate like some playstation whatnot meh... but toi, and f8, and few other things, just proves it again and again

6 hours ago, babeln said:

noone will change anything, just cause na eu servers are pure milk cow and players have no right to say anything... no one will ever listen to them

for me, whole tower thing is so ridiculous annoyance, and for wl damn badge so op, cant pass it, must suffer throu crappiest concept i ever seen, whole thing solo content in mmo, and ranking, and how it works... is just killing me

theres just thing that many people say "its not really mmo, its fighting game" which kinda makes sense... sad that i forget often, feel like in mmo, and i would never play any arena karate like some playstation whatnot meh... but toi, and f8, and few other things, just proves it again and again

It not fighting game, They did put it under MMORPG and if it fighting game why it not balanced like a real fighting game ?

Just now, Charas Blade said:

Man you can't balance everything, it's MMO. So far it's one of few MMO who has at least something balanced. Because usually you don't any balance at all and after people come and cry nerf that, buff this.

You should stop making threads for jokes. It's either you play and don't complain, either you quit. 

Because you won't get balance in owpvp, neither in battleground, neither in ToI ( speaking of ToI there are tactics classes vs others, you need to learn it hard way).

Then what is the purpose of forum again ? 
Either quit or play like it, I love people like you really but fine fine whatever

On 31/12/2016 at 2:40 AM, Valiant said:

Man you can't balance everything, it's MMO. So far it's one of few MMO who has at least something balanced. Because usually you don't any balance at all and after people come and cry nerf that, buff this.

You should stop making threads for jokes. It's either you play and don't complain, either you quit. 

Because you won't get balance in owpvp, neither in battleground, neither in ToI ( speaking of ToI there are tactics classes vs others, you need to learn it hard way).

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Then what is the purpose of forum again ? 
Either quit or play like it, I love people like you really but fine fine whatever

If you come with some in game drama like I just won with 400 ap party vs 700 ap , that's can be considered as drama. But all those 'I quit because, ...... reason". Eventually you get tired of that. Plus KR said BG and OWPVP won't balanced , now you have valid question "dafuq I should do?". Fair enough

1. Forget for gear based PVP

2. Do arena

3. Do pve to get at least some pve decent gear 

4. Go back to PvP gear based

If you will tell me , you know I came only for BG, well m8 I have bad news for you in that case, there is no work around or suffer on BG and complain all over the place :) 

Archived