TOI prove something and seem like game Developers not seen it or just ignore

Valiant

Today while I was doing Tower of infinity  (I'm at floor 55 and I'm 700ap Destroyer with galaxy stage 3 and no legendary pet or Accessories ) i really did notice something in the ranking and the way the AI deal with my skills.

So let's get start with ranking, Ranking is like this Warlock/BM/Assassin/Warlock/BM/Assassin/Summoner/repeat same sequence till you reach rank 46 where you find a single Destroyer with 822AP(Full p2w and stage 7 hongmoon) then after that 3 BMS.

I assume by now you did notice that this 3 classes is the top dps in your part if they in same level of power like you, which bring me to something funny that game itself did break by introduce BM with dragontongue.

As we know game did design for every class something to escape Stun/Daze cc with 35 second cooldown, Which was based original on the idea that every class got their finishing skills that take you 100-0 every 35 to 45 second For example: Destroyer fury that work every 45 second(which is useless now cause destroyer need blue buff and I will back to that part later), BD lighting skill, KFM 3RF, BM lighting skill (Old build) , etc except for Summoner which was able to 100-0 you anytime if allowed and that why many people was crying about it , I know some will defend summoner and say we can't 100-0 without cat; Well kinda you are right your skills it self able to 100-0 but without cat but you need cat just to pin down your enemy.

And since they did introduce warlock and BM with dragontongue they did break the rule of having escape that work every 35 second again because they did allow a class to 100-0 at any point without even thinking about what they done till now, Like warlock can literary eat you alive from range by their dps only  that without using soulburn even while ofcourse as we know BM can just 100-0 at any point of game cause no cooldown on their dragontongue.

So back to our ranking and what does it prove, Since we all know that game developer gave the classes some good AI to classes in TOI that improve by higher floor but that doesn't apply to Assassin or BM or Warlock or Summoner , Here is why because it simple they cheat the game AI and it legal cheat since game itself allowed it, We talking about classes that did reach floor 78 and almost reaching floor 80 while that destroyer with maxed out p2w element hardly reached floor 68.

First of all as you can notice that every time you used one of this 35-45 second finishing skills(Talking about Destroyer, BD, KFM, SF, FM) on that AI class they either run away and hide or use Iframe or use ice or use their escape so most of time when you keep your most important high damage skill it will be either counter or evaded or escaped and here come the part where warlock or bm or assassin or summoner cheat, This classes was build with powerful damage skills and other like assassin is build by a nice CC that got short CD;
And here come the fun part since AI was meant to anticipate high damage skills or many cc then use their escape or use their Freeze/hide/immune/etc they find themselves confused with endless damage from warlock or summoner  or endless powerful attacks from BM dragontongue or many cc that been put down by Assassin which force that AI without understanding to use their best escape skills or other run away skills at instance at first giving a huge open for this classes to grind them like mobs.

Which make me wonder is Developer seeing that or they just ignore it or what the hell on their mind ? Like you got classes that grind TOI easily without putting anything and by the way the worst part that only apply on TOI but affect pve and pvp in general.

So I will take Destroyer against this classes in pve and pvp, Since I understand Destroyer at the most; Destroyer is like having 3 ways to dps outside of using badge(Which I use to boost my wrath using smash for 3 seconds) Destroyer able to full dps every 45 second using Fury or dps using Q(Red spin) which isn't doing that much or using powerslame after grab; I did pick this 3 ways of dps because that what AI counter most of time and that what myself see the main dps skills for Destroyers;
We talking here about  total of 15 second of total high dps for destroyer in 1 min assuming he is in party and using grab that has 30 second cooldown, While on other hand BM , warlock, Summoner can't full dps that time without need of anything except focus regain which is regained by weapon anyway.

And from here you could see the difference between Destroyer and other classes, That why Destroyer damage is at the bottom because that big gap in the middle where destroyer lack in focus and lack in damage.

And let's go back to pvp, Ofcourse you could see the difference that BM or warlock or Assassin or Summoner make in 6v6 or 3v3 or 1v1, We talk about classes that that aoe high damage without limit because focus regain on their weapon, Classes like BM or Summoner can take 2 or 3 people down at same time cause of aoe damage they got while warlock soulburn just much of sickness that change the turn of everything because much of damage boost it does; Not to mention that warlock without soulburn could kill destroyer easily because destroyer got no immune and very slow (Then I find some people on forum crying about warlock lacking in mobility like when destroyer try to run warlock would still chase them and kill them what a lol) 
And finally Mr Assassin who could just freeze bomb or keep you busy with many cc until someone take point or they could just keep poking you with poisons till you die while they got ability to hide with high speed, Evade and resist.

I don't know how long Blade and soul will be alive, but for sure if they keep ignore such facts like this and keep game like this it won't take it except 2 months and it will die in NA/EU even in Asia since they killed the 1v1 principal by adding endless damage for warlock, BM and summoner  

Haven't played in awhile, but just to chime in Blade and Soul is number 10 most played PC games in Korea (with overwatch being #1 and LoL being #2) and it's the #2 game from NCSoft with Lineage 1 being the #1 game (population and revenue) in Korea. So I doubt they're going to die regardless of if they change stuff, Aion is super old and it's the #13 game in Korea and the NA servers are still around even though the population has been low for a long time.

6 hours ago, BigJ01 said:

Haven't played in awhile, but just to chime in Blade and Soul is number 10 most played PC games in Korea (with overwatch being #1 and LoL being #2) and it's the #2 game from NCSoft with Lineage 1 being the #1 game (population and revenue) in Korea. So I doubt they're going to die regardless of if they change stuff, Aion is super old and it's the #13 game in Korea and the NA servers are still around even though the population has been low for a long time.

What I mean by "dead" is not term the game close or anything, But I talk about number of people that is playing.

Hell most of perfect world company games is alive, Though they all are heavy core p2w games but how many people play ? Around 10 people in each server they got having around like 7 server for NA and 6 for EU ?
Now that what I call dead people where few people play it

And I don't want the same fate for this game but by this the path they are taking they will ruins many classes , TOI as I did explain prove what I'm saying here

Have you ever seen FMs in ToI ranking? No? Ofc not, they dont exist there :D But do you see any of them crying about it? Ofc not, because FM is strong in PVE and sux in most ofther aspects of the game we, who play FMs dont whine that we are bad in pvp or toi right?

35 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Have you ever seen FMs in ToI ranking? No? Ofc not, they dont exist there :D But do you see any of them crying about it? Ofc not, because FM is strong in PVE and sux in most ofther aspects of the game we, who play FMs dont whine that we are bad in pvp or toi right?

I know FM having real problem with TOI, That something we can't disagree,

And what is the real problem here is to mention that they did design the AI classes to have shorter skills, So we talking about many immures And projectile protection while ofcourse you are ranged skills and keep hitting your target mostly they going to get the 10 stacks and yay skills reset 

But for pvp part, Your class isn't bad but I will tell you what is going on here; Game was designed into a cycle of some class counter  class and such so;

Your class was naturally counter by BM cause of block, But now since they did boost them with dragontongue and we  can agree there many noobs running in 1v1 now slashing that "grinding"(And remember grinding word here) skills you class was forced to handle that huge damage and as well as trying to bypass the endless block they having.

So here what is happen when you play FM against BM, You turn into AI Class like the one in TOI where you got cheated and got no way to evade that powerful dragontongue attacks so you are forced keep using your counter or freeze escape skills but sadly you can't attack them at them at same time cause they got powerful block, Grab escape then projectile protection then slash that dragontongue again.

you are forced into cycle against this classes, Same goes for warlock , warlock got nice blocking and high damage and in same time reset for skills with pve benefits

And that why I say, Why game Developers so silent about that ? Like TOI prove how much this 2 classes are broken really and they nerfed down badly

I wonder if they were so broken, how other regions beat F100 without much problems? Dont you think we are a mile behind them in terms of items to expect to actually get higher in floors? Some classes have it there easier than the rest, but everyone can beat F100 with the proper gear and skillset. So just instead of whining, learn to wait. They wount make a separate ToI for our region to reflect the current state of the game.

20 minutes ago, NightFer said:

I wonder if they were so broken, how other regions beat F100 without much problems? Dont you think we are a mile behind them in terms of items to expect to actually get higher in floors? Some classes have it there easier than the rest, but everyone can beat F100 with the proper gear and skillset. So just instead of whining, learn to wait. They wount make a separate ToI for our region to reflect the current state of the game.

Other regain we talking about people reaching like 850+ap ? 
And don't trust that you will have this 850+ap once it released in here, If you wanna reach that type of ap you will need either a very good luck on your RNG or p2w element otherwise if you unlucky player like me and have no money then no way you will reach that.

But yes in long term, all classes will beat TOI to F100 but my point right now that some classes able to reach 80 floor while other can't bypass floor 68 then you got a big broken gap in damage between classes

What about ... quit and find another game ?
I'm a destroyer 735 ap , i'm tired of this class right now cause well our dps in pve is meh unless you are really nice geared , what i did ? An alt , who is my main now , a bm 672 ap with leg 3 . Did i choose a top tier dps class ? Yes i did , but i still have my destroyer and can get him back once it will be better.  Simply.  You don't like destroyer anymore ? reroll. You don't have time to make an alt ?  Well , sorry for you but it's a mmo , not disneyland.
You are sick at how the game is going ? Quit.
No need to say things like " The game is dead in two month " frustated people say this on every games in every forums , it's not like we are used to see this type of sentence everytime now lol Some class are good at pve , some in pvp , some in both , deal with it it's like that . QQ wont make any change in the game or in your rank , be patient , or find another game.

23 minutes ago, HanaBanana said:

What about ... quit and find another game ?
I'm a destroyer 735 ap , i'm tired of this class right now cause well our dps in pve is meh unless you are really nice geared , what i did ? An alt , who is my main now , a bm 672 ap with leg 3 . Did i choose a top tier dps class ? Yes i did , but i still have my destroyer and can get him back once it will be better.  Simply.  You don't like destroyer anymore ? reroll. You don't have time to make an alt ?  Well , sorry for you but it's a mmo , not disneyland.
You are sick at how the game is going ? Quit.
No need to say things like " The game is dead in two month " frustated people say this on every games in every forums , it's not like we are used to see this type of sentence everytime now lol Some class are good at pve , some in pvp , some in both , deal with it it's like that . QQ wont make any change in the game or in your rank , be patient , or find another game.

I'm not talking here about Destroyer, I talking in general how this game just turned into 4 main classes and other classes just like a trash and I don't talk here about quitting or anything I talk unbalance things I want to be fixed in game I like ?

You are like someone who just a product you like and when you see an error, Either throw it or keep it ? Like why not ask them in next time to fix it or improve it ? Nothing is wrong with that, right ?

11 minutes ago, HanaBanana said:

Cause' its always like that ~ They will balance class randomly one day , and another class will be top tier dps while another one will go down etc...

Sadly, That is true
We going just to laugh next patch badly, They buffing BD to be the top of melee and imagine what is their ultimate skills will be like 
Aoe for 8 m with the effect of resistent of grab, So yah yolo 6v6

11 minutes ago, HanaBanana said:

Well since i'm more a pve player ( i don't pvp at all ) i don't have any prob with that.
The only things i hate , is when we get a nerf on our skill cause of pvp complain. 
Then pve is nerfed too. 

Well don't worry next patch , Earth Destroyer will get nice boost

On 28.12.2016 at 6:25 AM, Singud said:

wtf? you still here? I remember there was topic, about your leaving.

On 28.12.2016 at 3:28 PM, Valiant said:

Well don't worry next patch , Earth Destroyer will get nice boost

On 6.12.2016 at 8:57 PM, Valiant said:

I won't wait even for next patch balance, Since this game is so lamed with classes balance I going to leave for good

Addiction or how 22 days can change your mind~

24 minutes ago, fignus said:

Addiction or how 22 days can change your mind~

Cause I saw hope in next few patches skill change, Include nice boost for Destroyer and big nerf for most of classes , maybe what I know so far the 2 classes that going to be stable with some boost BD and Destroyer

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Cause I saw hope in next few patches skill change, Include nice boost for Destroyer and big nerf for most of classes , maybe what I know so far the 2 classes that going to be stable with some boost BD and Destroyer

Destros still lowest dps along with kfms. And idk where you saw nerfs to most classes since almost all classes except BMs are getting buffed (BMs nerfed to the ground in pvp). KR is a marvelous place :D

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Destros still lowest dps along with kfms. And idk where you saw nerfs to most classes since almost all classes except BMs are getting buffed (BMs nerfed to the ground in pvp). KR is a marvelous place :D

KR is the worst place to balance classes, And I was saying Neverwinter got the worst class balance pff me

When I talk about nerf, I talk about in general in pvp and pve , Most of classes will be nerfed hard in pvp special BM and warlock since they going to spread element (As in Fire(pve) and light(pvp) build for BM for example )
So no more massive aoe, hide, aoe heal, dragontongue,soulburn ,fighting spirit except from KFM in open world pvp like 6v6

2 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

then they should remove restrain,fury and stuff like that from destroyer too.. i mean thats pve too and restrain from bd's

I do agree with you on restrain thing, But fury is meant for pvp and pve really
Since it doesn't make difference for "party" and it take a important of Destroyer pvp, While dragontongue, soulburn, fighting spirit was meant for pve

I know you going to say why me is so sure, Simple because this classes got that skills later last few months just to pve while Destroyer had fury since first day ingame

Where did you get that Warlock was nerfed?

They are the cancer of PVP now. They can 100-0 you with 1 aerial they dont even need SB to rekt you.

BMs weren't nerfed, they just didnt get buffs like the other classes (sins and bds for instance)

Btw, I saw a lightning BM 3shot a sf on 6v6.

1 hour ago, Devilwithin said:

Where did you get that Warlock was nerfed?

They are the cancer of PVP now. They can 100-0 you with 1 aerial they dont even need SB to rekt you.

BMs weren't nerfed, they just didnt get buffs like the other classes (sins and bds for instance)

Btw, I saw a lightning BM 3shot a sf on 6v6.

3 shot with hongmoon stage 10+ better than 1 shot really

I know warlock are cancer at pvp now, Hell I play destroyer without any immune skill just useless spin, They rekt me in 1v1 even not just open world or 3v3

And they going to get nerfed in term of not allowing them to have soulburn with pvp skills, like no more hyper between pve and pvp

Archived