Kinda in a crappy spot right now..

TheBoondocks

Just do what you can. Then repeat this for 24167 days and upgrade your wep. After that do dailies again for 36876 days and upgrade again. There is no shortcut, except you have luck with rng or you use the ctrl-c.

14 minutes ago, KzE said:

Just do what you can. Then repeat this for 24167 days and upgrade your wep. After that do dailies again for 36876 days and upgrade again. There is no shortcut, except you have luck with rng or you use the ctrl-c.

but the thing is i don't have enough AP to do the main quest I am on so I just need gold to upgrade :( I am legit 1 gold off from upgrading and it is just getting me angry lol

When you hit the point in upgrading where the cost to upgrade it is more than you have on average, it's time to stop, take a breather from worrying about upgrading and focus solely on gaining money through any way currently possible for you.

Additionally, it'd help if you listed your stats/gear so we could tell what state you're in so we could offer some better advice.

15 hours ago, Meginb said:

When you hit the point in upgrading where the cost to upgrade it is more than you have on average, it's time to stop, take a breather from worrying about upgrading and focus solely on gaining money through any way currently possible for you.

Additionally, it'd help if you listed your stats/gear so we could tell what state you're in so we could offer some better advice.

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=BoonSama&s=109 here is all my stats, yes i know my ap is very Low :(

Unfortunately for new players, the 380-500 range is a pretty rough time.  For your AP and level you should be tackling these dailies:

Blackram Supply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Faction dailies

As much Silverfrost/Shiverstone dailies you can do.  (Pretty easy kill mob quests that should be capable at your AP)

If you feeling risky enough, try to LFP into some Lair of the Frozen Fang/Yeti parties and hope that it's stacked with some decent party members to kind of help you carry along.

You will want to keep running these dailies and it should help you upgrade faster.  I personally would stock up on gold till you have about 11-15g to spend, and you can buy a Sparkling Pentagonal Diamond with Attack Power 25 to help boost your stats as well.

Above all, try to find a new and upcoming guild.  Normally the will help lower geared people with some dailies to get gold.

1 hour ago, dualistique said:

Unfortunately for new players, the 380-500 range is a pretty rough time.  For your AP and level you should be tackling these dailies:

Blackram Supply Chain

Bloodshade Harbor

Faction dailies

As much Silverfrost/Shiverstone dailies you can do.  (Pretty easy kill mob quests that should be capable at your AP)

If you feeling risky enough, try to LFP into some Lair of the Frozen Fang/Yeti parties and hope that it's stacked with some decent party members to kind of help you carry along.

You will want to keep running these dailies and it should help you upgrade faster.  I personally would stock up on gold till you have about 11-15g to spend, and you can buy a Sparkling Pentagonal Diamond with Attack Power 25 to help boost your stats as well.

Above all, try to find a new and upcoming guild.  Normally the will help lower geared people with some dailies to get gold.

I really to appreciate the reply and will be doing these dailies now! And I am curious I do not have any upgrade elements and I need to upgrade my sword. Any tips?

The best way to upgrade a weapon is with elements.  However, there's a few things you can do when you don't have any:

A)  Continue with story.  And yes it's possible to continue story at your AP.    There will be a section called "Twisted Grimhorn" that might be difficult, but you can always ask in faction chat or stumble upon a person in that area to help you.  Most people there are reminiscent about how hard that region is and will give you a lending hand.  Story quests will eventually give you gold/elements to help upgrade the weapon.

B)  You can grind gold to get buy some cheap weapons from the Auction House.  I think at your weapon level, you can search for "Alpine" weapons.  They are blue rarity, and they roughly are about 10-15s.  It will cost some chunk of change to use them as leveling up, which is why being in a clan is nice, because based on the clan's rank it can actually help reduce those costs.

C)  You can actually transmute your own elements, or buy "Dragon Elements" from the Auction house, but they tend to be a bit pricey when you don't have that much access to get gold.

Definitely grab a 25 AP Diamond off the market, they shouldn't be too expensive. Yeti may or may not be doable but Lair of the Frozen Fang definitely should be. Upgrade your accessories as much as you can until you no longer need Moonwater Transformation Stones for them, then continue working on your weapon... Belt is the last priority for accessory upgrades and Bracelet should be your first until it stops giving huge chunks of AP with each upgrade. Ring and Earring should be done next and Necklace should be last out of the four key pieces.

Archived