Help! my cat gone wild! -topic for cat lovers .

Windy

In more serious note then the title: is there a chance to get the summoner cat bugged skills fixed next two patches? 

Wonder how many summoners are staying silent just because they got enough of trolling about the class ...or simply I'm between the unlucky ones that actually face those problems...My cat gone wild .He's not answering my E ,he's not aware that his master searches him all over the map to see wherever he got stuck in ..he seems not care he's gonna die under the old Longgui if he stays too close when it jumps...he simply won't answer to his master call...He mind his own lust for blood ,hitting with paws ,making his master nervous .The two are not anymore an entity.When cat is not near you ,he barely can be recovered.He's now giving a cold shoulder instead of True Friends-leaving his master opened to dangers.Imagine you would loose some of your skills ,or they would become RNG.You won't be able to sheath ,ss,HM block ,sanctuary or your ss would only do animation -without to iframe actually.

I'm thinking ,why we didn't got the fix for those already ,and how long we will still need to wait for it .

Aside of all incoming trolling -this game is deteriorating patch by patch-and the feeling i have when i see the holes through it gets me worried .

For the love of fun ,please ,someone -give me an adress for a cat's shrink.I need my cat back -my old Trouble.

A sad summoner.

I have a close summoner friend and he explained how this works to me. 

His explanation was this: 

Since Summoner's have the distinct advantage in many unique situation as compared to other classes (ie: being able to cc while they are cc'd, being able to attack when they are cc'd, being able to attach a cat to a player and steadily harass them with the cat while the summoner is doing dealing with another enemy or objective), that it is the summoner's duty to keep his eye on his closest friend (the cat) at all times. 

If the cat gets too far away from the summoner, because they were forced to be separated by strategic players forcing them apart, or due to the summoner's negligence of simply attaching the cat to a player and the player running away and the cat steadily chasing the player, or due to the summoner running away and leaving his cat behind to distract the opponent, then it is the summoner's duty to call off the cat before the cat reaches the limits of being out of range to react to the master's wishes. If the summoner calls the cat back to the summoner and the cat is too far away, the cat won't rapidly get to the summoner's side, instead the cat will walk very slowly back to the summoner as a punishment for the summoner abandoning the cat. 

The summoner friend I was talking to about this made great sense, the mere fact that the cat walks very slowly back to the summoner does not appear to be a bug, but it appears to a punishment to the summoner for using the cat as a dispensable resource rather than a partner in combat. 

My summoner friend said that summoners who are aware of their cat at all times (similar to how the summoner's opponent must be aware of both the cat and the summoner), then this does not happen to them as the summoner is respectful to the cat and does not let it go abandoned, and summoner's who abandon their cat deserve whatever punishment they are about to receive because they typically caused this problem their selves and are now vulnerable due to their own actions (or lack of actions). 

This was an interesting view point that a summoner had, and might be one to consider for your future adventures in BnS as a summoner. 

Good luck and happy hunting! ^_^

5 hours ago, Leodore said:

I have a close summoner friend and he explained how this works to me. 

His explanation was this: 

Since Summoner's have the distinct advantage in many unique situation as compared to other classes (ie: being able to cc while they are cc'd, being able to attack when they are cc'd, being able to attach a cat to a player and steadily harass them with the cat while the summoner is doing dealing with another enemy or objective), that it is the summoner's duty to keep his eye on his closest friend (the cat) at all times. 

If the cat gets too far away from the summoner, because they were forced to be separated by strategic players forcing them apart, or due to the summoner's negligence of simply attaching the cat to a player and the player running away and the cat steadily chasing the player, or due to the summoner running away and leaving his cat behind to distract the opponent, then it is the summoner's duty to call off the cat before the cat reaches the limits of being out of range to react to the master's wishes. If the summoner calls the cat back to the summoner and the cat is too far away, the cat won't rapidly get to the summoner's side, instead the cat will walk very slowly back to the summoner as a punishment for the summoner abandoning the cat. 

The summoner friend I was talking to about this made great sense, the mere fact that the cat walks very slowly back to the summoner does not appear to be a bug, but it appears to a punishment to the summoner for using the cat as a dispensable resource rather than a partner in combat. 

My summoner friend said that summoners who are aware of their cat at all times (similar to how the summoner's opponent must be aware of both the cat and the summoner), then this does not happen to them as the summoner is respectful to the cat and does not let it go abandoned, and summoner's who abandon their cat deserve whatever punishment they are about to receive because they typically caused this problem their selves and are now vulnerable due to their own actions (or lack of actions). 

This was an interesting view point that a summoner had, and might be one to consider for your future adventures in BnS as a summoner. 

Good luck and happy hunting! ^_^

Your friend must lead a happy life, since his optimistic mind can change curses into blessings :P

On 12/8/2016 at 11:17 PM, Windy said:

In more serious note then the title: is there a chance to get the summoner cat bugged skills fixed next two patches? 

Wonder how many summoners are staying silent just because they got enough of trolling about the class ...or simply I'm between the unlucky ones that actually face those problems...My cat gone wild .He's not answering my E ,he's not aware that his master searches him all over the map to see wherever he got stuck in ..he seems not care he's gonna die under the old Longgui if he stays too close when it jumps...he simply won't answer to his master call...He mind his own lust for blood ,hitting with paws ,making his master nervous .The two are not anymore an entity.When cat is not near you ,he barely can be recovered.He's now giving a cold shoulder instead of True Friends-leaving his master opened to dangers.Imagine you would loose some of your skills ,or they would become RNG.You won't be able to sheath ,ss,HM block ,sanctuary or your ss would only do animation -without to iframe actually.

I'm thinking ,why we didn't got the fix for those already ,and how long we will still need to wait for it .

Aside of all incoming trolling -this game is deteriorating patch by patch-and the feeling i have when i see the holes through it gets me worried .

For the love of fun ,please ,someone -give me an adress for a cat's shrink.I need my cat back -my old Trouble.

A sad summoner.

There will be a patch soon that changes the way E works. It will be able to get the cat out of sleep, will have a shorter cooldown when used under CC, and some additional options.

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There will be a patch soon that changes the way E works. It will be able to get the cat out of sleep, will have a shorter cooldown when used under CC, and some additional options.

Thank you for the good news. This mean there is still hope for my Trouble . 

*a less sad summoner*

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:17 PM, Windy said:

A sad summoner.

Most of these are glitches rather then an imaginary abandoned cat mechanic.They are already being fixed. I am pretty sure I saw a post on twitter from a BNS team saying they will be fixed by next patch. For now you have to work harder then your opponent to win if they abuse the bug for an advantage. PS: the cat is your slave and is an AI in a game to serve you. You even dress it up. Real cats are family and hate clothes. Real cats have no master.

11 hours ago, Skynemis953 said:

Most of these are glitches rather then an imaginary abandoned cat mechanic.They are already being fixed. I am pretty sure I saw a post on twitter from a BNS team saying they will be fixed by next patch. For now you have to work harder then your opponent to win if they abuse the bug for an advantage. PS: the cat is your slave and is an AI in a game to serve you. You even dress it up. Real cats are family and hate clothes. Real cats have no master.

I hope you understand the post were made in a fun way to explain things,in order to personify the relation cat-master according to the summoner class lore.Cheers!

11 hours ago, Skynemis953 said:

1 hour ago, Skynemis953 said:

That is awesome but my point still stands. You asked and I answered. The cat is being fixed.

Yes ,actually Babbletron being nice and aswered me in the Twitter about this ,days ago: that the cat's bugged skills E and X will be fixed in a future patch.Finally some good news,got tired to play with a bugged cat since 2 patches ago .Like is not enough we got the nerf ,we got the TW known bugs also.While they got the fix asap ,seems we do have to wait longer tho. Cheers

Archived