Ban All Wtfast/Macro 3rd party tools Users

SuMMasteR

I am playing with 200-400 ms ping. Other hacker/macro user gamer using Wtfast with 0-50 ms ping. Why are they not being blocked?

I'm tired of Pvp bullshit.. Loading completed a kfm came near me, He/she killed my char over and over with 1 stun %100 hp. I ask him and answered : "I am using wtfast, my ping is 30 ms now."

If you take care of the servers, you cant encourage players to use illegal programs. 

Ban/Block all 3rd party tools players..

I'm not using WTFast but it cannot be considered an illegal program also if not supported by NCSoft. So you should ban everyone is using a proxy or his connection is behind a MAN. And in general noone prevents you to use it as well.

Another side is about people who are using macro to execute more actions in one click/type. And in this I agree with you.

Unfortunately char is already inside arena/dungeon/map while you are loading data so you are attackable. But by me this is more a pc problem than a network issue.

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

I am playing with 200-400 ms ping. Other hacker/macro user gamer using Wtfast with 0-50 ms ping. Why are they not being blocked?

I'm tired of Pvp bullshit.. Loading completed a kfm came near me, He/she killed my char over and over with 1 stun %100 hp. I ask him and answered : "I am using wtfast, my ping is 30 ms now."

If you take care of the servers, you cant encourage players to use illegal programs. 

Ban/Block all 3rd party tools players..

Sadly that would leave BNS basically empty lol

Honestly ping boosters can only help decrease your ping by so much. You can't expect to go into a game with 300ms after using these boosters and your ping becomes miraculously 30ms. That KFM probably already have double digit ping to begin with. I have 250ms myself and these programs only helped decrease it to around 200.

My advice:

1. You can try playing less ping-dependent classes like summoners (which I already assume you are) or destroyers.

2. Buy a SSD instead so that you won't be stuck in a loading screen or a better computer overall so you load faster. (Loading in game sadly does not depend much on ping like what you're trying to argue with)

3. Get yourself some macro programs too. I mean why not? If you think it's gonna give you that much of an edge in PVP. Which I doubt so.

Gosh.

• NCSOFT

A VPN like WTFast does not enable anyone to gain an unfair advantage over other players. All it does is providing you with a better routing between your home and our datacenters, so in other words fixing what's your Internet Service Provider isn't doing correctly. WTFast won't help players who already have a proper internet line and it won't decrease your ping past a certain point (like if you are in Southeast Asia or Australia don't expect to get 80ms to Dallas or Frankfurt...). In some cases, using a VPN may even result in a higher latency.

For a player to get "30ms with WTFast" it means that this player is most likely living very close to our Datacenters to begin with.

If you suspect that someone is using illegal software to automate certain actions, please report that player through the Blade & Soul support site directly.

Archived