msp

MorganClaus

2 hours ago, ToffyNexy said:

Uncheck the "Use Reflex Guide" in Settings -> Game. Removing that will ensure you no freeze during 30m aoe. But like usual, nobody read my comment.

you will still see it.    but I already unchecked that. 

the strangest thing is that you off all effects and players but somehow the game loses FPS.   This is complete nonsense

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, MorganClaus said:

you will still see it.    but I already unchecked that. 

the strangest thing is that you off all effects and players but somehow the game loses FPS.   This is complete nonsense

If you already unchecked that, why do you still have that iframe prompt window in your screenshot? Unchecking that option will remove that prompt. That prompt is what makes your game freeze.

They install update after update and content after content ...but hellooooo NcWest -we cannot play your fresh released content! Is inadimisible and frustrating while players post about the performances and the answer is ''we are working on this''.You are working on this ..since the game released.Dog barking,caravan passing .I don't see (yet ) any improvements .They are days where the lag spikes happens same time for entire raid /party i'm in .And no ,is not our ISP. fix your servers and give us content that actually we can play it.This moonlight skypetal is worse then 10 normal ssp in a farming weekend....

22 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

About the aoe i noticed one thing when the turtle did the aoe and my client froze the clients Ram usage was 3.4 gb but today with fresh client opened i had rly no problems in msp 

I have noticed the same behaviour... you can watch the Client.exe crawl up to 3.2 - 3.3 GB -> freeze. Works every time... you will know exactely when the game will freeze xD 

And it makes no difference if I play on high settings... or with everything disabled. 

On 12/5/2016 at 11:42 AM, Freaky said:

I have noticed the same behaviour... you can watch the Client.exe crawl up to 3.2 - 3.3 GB -> freeze. Works every time... you will know exactely when the game will freeze xD 

And it makes no difference if I play on high settings... or with everything disabled. 

yee and the only time it wont freeze if the client is just opened cuz when ever i went msp and my client was opened for some time it froze if i reboot the client fast than i didnt had rly problems. 

But this problem could be solved with 64 bit client as it will be able to use a bit more ram 

On 11/25/2016 at 6:21 PM, Raizou said:

Men, i dont want to know, what will happen to you, if you go in a 24-men group :/

Welp, just tried it today since I've never bothered before and lo and behold my ping always jump up to 500+ on stage 3 turtle then disconnect.......

Archived