Clan Battle Coming?

SuMMasteR

3 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

i talking about team farm. Solo very boring game. I playing a mmorpg, not rpg. 

u are asking for a very small amount of content way of farming. i gave you the most efficient way to do it.

if u want more obvious answers, since SSP is done, i suggest you to 

- tag match, so u won't be alone, and trade beans for chests.

- 6v6, so u wont be alone, and trade battle points for chests.

- run multiple times high end istances, let other bid for big prizes, purchase moonstones.

u find very umbalanced content or bery boring content or bvery grindy content?

u play a moorpg, not a rpg

9 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

SSP Faction dead.. Battleground unbalanced place.. Where do we farm moonstones? Need a clan war with pvp arena system (optimized stats per char).

Rewards : Moonstone, soulstone etc. Because clan war = faction war.

Naksun.

Or if you prefer grouping, just go to do F8 dungeons. Gain money and buy moonstones from your clanmates/friends.

And solo content or not, you gear yourself to be available in grouping.

9 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

SSP Faction dead.. Battleground unbalanced place.. Where do we farm moonstones? Need a clan war with pvp arena system (optimized stats per char).

Rewards : Moonstone, soulstone etc. Because clan war = faction war.

SSP is the easiest way to farm moonstone. You can even farm it with your clan. As long as you're not lazy there will be no problem.

If you are talking about Infernal Battleground, I will have to disappoint you because that place is once per week event :D

Let me tell you about the future places where you can gather moonstones easily even without naksun:

clan crafting, transmutation, ssp pouches. If you think China have them cheap, you are far away from the truth. On the server I play, moonstones are 2g, stingers are close to 40s and soulstones around 35-40s.

Moonstones are that expencive even tho china have all the methods to get moonstones available, except naksun and the steroid buffed 6v6 chests (yes there are chests, but they give little to no moonstones and soulstones)

10 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

i talking about team farm. Solo very boring game. I playing a mmorpg, not rpg. 

so people spamming naksun x14 hours a day for moonstones are idiots ?

you just need min 650 ap and 'some' not all challenger set to do beluga.can't ? look for guides in utube :P

maybe wwv but i would say wwv is waste of time bcz 7mins naksun avg=more ms then wwv whale pt chances(prolly bcz matchmakin will give u more losses then wins)

if you can't do either of those 3...you can do ssp in weekends for ms :P

if you can't do either of those 4  do dungeons everyday get gold buy ms its 1.5g a pc

if you can't do either of those 5 well...spend nc buy gold and get ms :P

sub note: no battleground system was a failure .so clan vs clan is not happening  as the server it was launched in (kr then jp) it met huge failure

Archived