Whirlwind Valley still locked?

Lexeme

So I just hit 50 and got alllllll those quests that pop up when you hit 50. I wanted to knock most of them out today, and the one for Beluga Lagoon went fine, but for Whirlwind Valley the battleground is locked. :/ I even abandoned the quest and retook it again, and still no luck. Is there anything else I have to do to unlock this?

On 21.11.2016 at 3:34 AM, Lexeme said:

So I just hit 50 and got alllllll those quests that pop up when you hit 50. I wanted to knock most of them out today, and the one for Beluga Lagoon went fine, but for Whirlwind Valley the battleground is locked. :/ I even abandoned the quest and retook it again, and still no luck. Is there anything else I have to do to unlock this?

1 hour ago, SoulsHunter said:

^Sorry, unless you are sponsoring us the rewards instead, we are gonna do all the quest that the game allows us to do. Time waits for no one bro.

Remeber to get some crit def before entering 6vs6 otherwise you will die very fast and other players will lose cause of You. 

CRIT DEF IS MOST IMPORTANT THERE

Cheapest way is to buy/craft green reflex primers for fusion, and get 3x sparring soulshield from ToI.

Please don't expect to carry by others, make some effort to be better.

Sorry Southwind I totally disagree here - they should enter as early as possible in as high as possible numbers and take it from there.

Exactly because new players get discouraged to enter arena and battleground we have the problem that high gear high skill people run into beginners far too early. If BG population was high, we could all climb higher in the rankings and have more match ups, better rewards etc.

Especially since the last changes that you inherit part of your score from former seasons, you would need to be a really bad player to start again in Bronze and run into the PvE gear people. It has been weeks since I saw someone with less than 1000 crit def. ^_^

Archived