DC -.-

XoxJaMzYxoX

Please for the love of god, i never DC until each new patch you apply every wednesday and each day on-wards, its driving me crazy when it takes 5-10 minutes to actually launch splash> ingame . please if you wont sort out the ping in this game at least make it able to be played.. thankyou  rank over

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, XoxJaMzYxoX said:

yeah, am cabled, have ultra fast broadband >fibercable, "not ISP"

That does not mean anything. you can have superfast internet, fiber even but if your ISP has a hiccup at one of the connection points its still an ISP issue.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

That does not mean anything. you can have superfast internet, fiber even but if your ISP has a hiccup at one of the connection points its still an ISP issue.

It's NCs ISP who is crap. In both NA and EU. And they don't bother changing to a better, more stable, ISP.

1 hour ago, Sonozaki said:

It's NCs ISP who is crap. In both NA and EU. And they don't bother changing to a better, more stable, ISP.

Yet me and i am pretty sure a vast amount of players have no issues at all. My ping to the NA server from EU is much better than if i would play on EU servers.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Yet me and i am pretty sure a vast amount of players have no issues at all. My ping to the NA server from EU is much better than if i would play on EU servers.

As far as my information goes, this is caused at the point where data is transmitted between your ISP and NC's.

And NC's ISP has problems with multiple other ISPs... If yours was one of those who NC's ISP has no issues with, you would not have those problems.

That's all kinda hear-say based. But tracerts and such feed this theory.

Archived