vote kick required

Tracmar

23 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

For the love of God can we at least have a vote kick function implemented ? 

Really tired of people holding groups hostage because they are sure they cannot be kicked , over 30 instances in last 3 days of this happening 

There are already threads with same topic:

3 minutes ago, Leodore said:

mmm, but there is a vote to kick option >_>

You can only kick people who went off/dc'ed.

You didn't say you wanted a prompt to pop up on all players screens to vote for kick, you said you wanted a vote to kick feature, which exists. It takes 2 seconds to PM the other players on your party, or to even say it directly in party chat (because who cares if the person knows you're going to kick them), if they don't know how to actually do it, then it takes 2 more seconds to explain it. The feature exists, I don't understand the complication with it. I've seen it used in many parties, specially when bots in f8 were a problem for cross server dungeons joining and afking at the beginning of the dungeon.

Either way, the feature exists, and it works. Doesn't really matter how many other threads there are about it not existing or w/e. 

Ive never seen anyone afking in dungeons since I started playing from launch in any of the purple dungeons. If you mean in blue dungeons, you can always leave and find a new one. Other than that, dont use LFP button for any of the purple dungeons, its on your own risk.

23 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Ive never seen anyone afking in dungeons since I started playing from launch in any of the purple dungeons. If you mean in blue dungeons, you can always leave and find a new one. Other than that, dont use LFP button for any of the purple dungeons, its on your own risk.

This isn't a discussion about LFP or afking lol, sorry if my post was confusing at all, I was just using it as an example of when I've used the "vote to kick" feature in the past and such. I think the OP is particularly referring to either the lack of a vote to kick feature, or his desire to have it more obvious when people are voting to kick. I'm not quite sure. 

Of course, if it's the first one, the feature does exist and is easy to use and it works. 

If it's the second one, Personally, I don't want more prompts popping up on my screen, but maybe that's just me. When my party feels the need to kick someone, we discuss it in party chat, and all act accordingly. That seems effective so far. 

There is a vote-kick function in the game but it works only on offline people. That is made so it wount be exploited of kicking legit people from the parties before the loot. Ive seen that option available in so many games and so many people crying about it being unfair.

I understand the OPs frustration over bots, yes there are still bots lurking around the game, I wount deny it, but ive never met them in legit groups in purple dungeons.

Archived