Want to make us happy?

Xiaoyen

A cat hitting a forcemaster with 3 balls of ice SHOULD NOT CHILL THE SUMMONER!!!! Oh, and if you are going to argue, "but you guys are one entity," then instead make it so we BOTH go invisible at the same time. It is absolutely ridiculous we are treated separately for our stealth, but as one entity for being chilled/frozen for hitting force masters. 

In other words, make it so hitting a forcemaster only chills us or the cat, not both. Otherwise, make it so hitting dandelion either cat or summoner makes both invisible. Thanks.

47 minutes ago, Somisan said:

Not bad idea, but you know this change will never happen. This kind of changes actually good for summoners and Ncsoft didnt want that. Ncsoft want to kill the summoner class not make it better.

Fixed a bug where you couldn't use true friend, evade, retreat skill when cat wasn't in sight.

Thats why we will get these little bug fixes with next balance patch, cause they hat sum so much......

13 hours ago, Kisagii said:

I can agree with you here. It's a pain that I get frozen so much just by hitting a FM to the point where I cannot move especially in 6v6

I made a forcemaster just to figure out what the counterplay would be. It turns out the only thing you can do is not attack the forcemaster for 30 seconds and the three iceballs will wear off... Um, yeah. I think that ability to freeze both us and the cat quickly because we dare to attack them is broken.

I found that always attacking a force master isn't the best idea. They are a class that you have to wait to attack. Now if anyone has advice for destroyers or BMs that would great, especially destroyers. Can't get close to them at all and their spinning just deflects everything. Cat gets hit and stunned/knocked out for half the match. 

On 11/6/2016 at 0:08 PM, werat said:

I found that always attacking a force master isn't the best idea. They are a class that you have to wait to attack. Now if anyone has advice for destroyers or BMs that would great, especially destroyers. Can't get close to them at all and their spinning just deflects everything. Cat gets hit and stunned/knocked out for half the match. 

Survive and do damage over time. Destroyers don't like HM grasping roots or being stuck in nettles and they don't seem to notice when they are dying in our petal storm. Their HM shield is absolutely ridiculous because you can no longer counter it with the cat or the RMB knockdown. As for the red spin, use enhanced dandelion and run away. Do not panic when they have you picked up as they are regaining focus, but not really doing much damage. Also, do not waste your cc's trying to get him to drop you as you will see a very annoying "block" message that is only supposed to work from the front, but in practice seems to work all the time. When you see them yell, that is their Fury which makes them invincible so just run away. I think the key to destroyers is just iframe like you are fighting yeti and let the damage over time do all the work. 

Archived