Login server down? EU

MangoMHF

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Beb0 said:

no news ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No... I'm losing it as well

21 minutes ago, Amirah said:

I keep getting standard reply from the support team, not solutions, and it is very frustrating.

They are well aware about the issue, even the manager and the network engineer. Lets just wait and send them the info they need. at least that what we can help them with. it is frustrating indeed...  

2 hours ago, MangoMHF said:

They are well aware about the issue, even the manager and the network engineer. Lets just wait and send them the info they need. at least that what we can help them with. it is frustrating indeed...  

What makes you say that?

With all tho respect to BNS team but we have kindly waited for about 4 whole days without logging in game and we already lost a lot of content in the game and leveling schedule  , at least respect us with an answer or a solution for this problem or what are you gonna do about it . We need to login by today .

Unless something is broken on usa servers, do not expect any fast fixes on EU servers. F2 works fine on american servers but has been broken for weeks on EU.

People mentioned it on their livestream chat but were ignored.

Hope they resolve your issue soon, is not fair you guys are missing out on halloween event.

Please this is our 4th day we can't log in please try to pay a little bit of attention to our problem here we missed a lot of the content and we missed most of our leveling schedule ... 
We still can't log in due to client bug or issue it keep saying "Login Failed ( Please try to attempt later (42) " we need help here ...

To my fellow Gamers from UAE, The main problem is with Etisalat. Last Monday they had a hot-fix that *cricket*ed everything up. So call them on 101 and tell them the games are not working properly and need some port forwarding. 

Just call 101 and file a complain, An idiot will ask you about username info and some other bullcrap so just give them the info. explain the ports were block and the traffic routes were changed and so forth you are unable to login to BnS. And by the way, its not just BnS, its all of NCsoft's games. And recently Etisalat *cricket*ed Overwatch players as well ( Link )

Remember to Call 101, and Use the tweet i shared above, but remember be nice. i know its hard to be nice with etisalat but we have to.

We need as many as we can get to file a report/complain.  

I've Also given etisalat's twitter account to NCsoft employees and they should be able to pinpoint the issue and resolve it or contact the isp in other ways.

Last but not least, we have to wait. how long? i dunno.. until we hear back from etisalat.

If everything failed, Go to etisalat office and find some agent that knows about networks, and explain it to them. 

Also We have the option to change to DU, i wonder who has Du ISP and has access to BnS? please let us know if its working for you.

Thank you so much. And *cricket* etisalat.

2 hours ago, Artemasx said:

Please this is our 4th day we can't log in please try to pay a little bit of attention to our problem here we missed a lot of the content and we missed most of our leveling schedule ... 
We still can't log in due to client bug or issue it keep saying "Login Failed ( Please try to attempt later (42) " we need help here ...

1 hour ago, MangoMHF said:

To my fellow Gamers from UAE, The main problem is with Etisalat. Last Monday they had a hot-fix that *cricket*ed everything up. So call them on 101 and tell them the games are not working properly and need some port forwarding. 

Just call 101 and file a complain, An idiot will ask you about username info and some other bullcrap so just give them the info. explain the ports were block and the traffic routes were changed and so forth you are unable to login to BnS. And by the way, its not just BnS, its all of NCsoft's games. And recently Etisalat *cricket*ed Overwatch players as well ( Link )

Remember to Call 101, and Use the tweet i shared above, but remember be nice. i know its hard to be nice with etisalat but we have to.

I've Also given etisalat's twitter account to NCsoft employees and they should be able to pinpoint the issue and resolve it or contact the isp in other ways.

Last but not least, we have to wait. how long? i dunno.. until we hear back from etisalat.

If everything failed, Go to etisalat office and find some agent that knows about networks, and explain it to them. 

Also We have the option to change to DU, i wonder who has Du ISP and has access to BnS? please let us know if its working for you.

4 hours ago, MangoMHF said:

First of all OverWatch is Battle.net 
Second thing is to go and search the forums it's not Etisalat because people from Hangry had the same issue , people from Turkey had the same issue and others too 
this has randomly happened to all players here are some links
1-

2-

3-

As you can see brother , this issue is an old issue and they have solved it before what happened now that they don't reply to us ,  I  don't know why ?
Plus I have entered to other games for Nc-Soft like Aion and it's working perfectly and the problem of Over-Watch was an old Launch problem check the time and date , plus overwatch team fixed it not Etisalat .

8 minutes ago, Amirah said:

they replied to my ticket an hour ago, they are still "investigating", its been 5 days of investigation now, and no solution, just great.

Same, i will be trying to force some of the ports and see if i can do anything about it from my side. it's just so sad...

1 minute ago, Artemasx said:

I did what @MangoMHF said to do , I called 101 and told them about our issue , even them they took my complaint and asked me to wait for their reply .
All that we can do is to wait for now I guess , but really we missed a lot of things here .

I know NCsoft BnS Team are cool people. Lets just first have this issue fixed, then we can ask for something to make up for what we've missed. btw i tried other games and tthey're working fine. (not NCSoft games)

On 11/1/2016 at 8:34 PM, Youmukon said:

Hello,

Our teams are currently investigating this issue which seems to affect players located in the United Arab Emirates. The good news is that no one is banned (as I have read in some posts) nor IP Blocked otherwise you wouldn't be able to log on the website (and post here). This seems to be a network issue affecting the game login only.

At this time unfortunately we are unable to provide more details.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Much appreciate your clarification, so I've been pursuing the issue with one of the technicians from BNS support for 4 days now .... did all sort of solutions provided, in another words, I am poking in the dark? Shall I stop seeking the solution? 

And I .. or WE need a compensation for the Halloween event that's been going ........... 

2 minutes ago, Las Plagas said:

Much appreciate your clarification, so I've been pursuing the issue with one of the technicians from BNS support for 4 days now .... did all sort of solutions provided, in another words, I am poking in the dark? Shall I stop seeking the solution? 

And I .. or WE need a compensation for the Halloween event that's been going ........... 

WE all need bro , and we all need just a GM or one of the technicians to come to this Thread and just read how we are suffering from this ...

Archived