Seit dem Patch 26.10. nur noch 10-15 FPS+ LAGS

Sinsaria

wer hat noch alles riesige Lags seit dem update? gestern lief noch alles flüssig und ich hatte bis jegtzt immer mindestens 45-60 FPS.. und heute komm ich nicht einmal über 13??? alles ruckelt und laggt.. Mein Char bewegt sich auf einmal in slow motion und seelensteinebene brauch ich nichmal gehn. Woran kann das liegen? Bin ich die einzige mit diesem problem? Hab schon alles probiert.. von kompatibilitätsproblemen bis hin zum administrator ausführen und grafik runterschrauben... bitte sagt mir dass es ein allgemeines problem ist weil sonst muss ich leider mit dem spiel aufhören weil es für mich somit nicht mehr spielbar ist.

7 hours ago, Sinsaria said:

Vielen Dank hab das Problem jetzt dadurch fixen können! es lag wohl wirklich an den Nvidia einstellungen! Endlich wieder 60 FPS :)

Nur mal eine Frage ....... Was war den das Problem bei den Einstellungen ?

4 hours ago, Paluxy said:

On 26.10.2016 at 9:20 PM, xxxAoi said:

The FPS drops after the update is likely caused by the graphics settings. It's using your motherboard's onboard RAM instead of the graphics card. You need to spec is somewhere depending on the graphics card you use.

EDIT: Just for the heck of it and looks like most of us here don't know what to search on Google.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

And for those using Windows 10, this is probably why you're getting lower FPS than Windows 7:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3h3hpl/windows_10_isnt_using_dedicated_gpu/

To Mods: I don't know if you would allow external links but go ahead and edit my post.

These steps are for nVidia graphics cards but there's also instructions for AMD.

On 26.10.2016 at 8:34 PM, Meese said:

Game is nearly unplayable for me atm.

FPS went from 30-35 FPS to 10-13 FPS standing still in Mushin's Tower. If I start using skills, I go down to 5-8 FPS. CPU usage went up even more and the graphical lag is insane. NCSoft pls.

TO EVERYONE WHO'S HAVING THIS ISSUE:

I just went into my NVidia settings and for my BnS the settings had been reset and it was using my integrated graphics card instead of my NVidia. I switched it and the FPS issues have been solved. Still lagging here and there but thats just their server quality. Thanks for mentioning it @Lunakitty

21 hours ago, Paluxy said:

Also auf Nvidia Systemsteuerung---> 3D Einstellungen verwalten--->auf den Reiter "Programmeinstellungen" dann Blade and Soul auswählen und unten bei 2.  auf "Nvidia Hochleistungsprozessor" umstellen.

Hoffe ich konnte helfen :)

Archived