Question!

staahpxDD

So im at Chapter 7: Stolen Innocence main quest. You have given 2 options:
1.  Take the Incantation Charm from Archfiend Kairam . 

2. Take 3 Old Incantation Charm from Grimhorn Mighty Warriors and Witch Doctors but theres sh*tload of mobs together - .-

My question is should i come back later for this quest and just do my dailies for golds for upgrade and work on my gears + soulshields ? I can't seem to do it alone.  I really want to finish the storyline til it stops me for the next available one (rescueing little jinsoyun)
Weapon: Oathbreaker Razor Stage 5, AP: 405, SS: All Bloodshade Harbor , 1 Silverfrost #5

You'll definitely want to do #2.  #1 can be a bit hard to do if it isn't Sunday (Daily Challenge day).  Easiest way are:

1)  If you are in a clan, just simply ask for help.

2)  You can probably ask for help in faction chat.  People who are done with stories probably know the struggles of doing that same quest and will often help newer players through it.

3)  October 26 patch, they are nerfing the mobs, so it'll be easier :)

It doesn't hurt for you to stop questing and do lvl 45 dungeons like Blackram Supply Chain/Bloodshade Harbor and the 24-man dungeons to get mats and gold for upgrades.  Story quest will still be there regardless :p.

Yeah, as Raizou said, you could take advantage of daily challenge. I've taken option 2 solo on all my chars, you just need to find 1 lone warrior.  I usually take the one where you take the right path from the camp, and reach an area with a  pond. (Or the one on the left, also near a pond) This warrior walks along the path on the right - wait for him to get out of range of small mobs. Remember to keep him close to the place where you aggroed him, or he will reset. Of course, your gear doesn't allow you to take many hits, so it's best to learn the warriors attack pattern (when he spins, move away, if youre too far, he is going to jump-use iframe or block, when he swings arms, block or iframe...). It takes some time but it's doable. Of course, it's reccomended to get a  few more players to help you :)

6 hours ago, Nekonata said:

Yeah, as Raizou said, you could take advantage of daily challenge. I've taken option 2 solo on all my chars, you just need to find 1 lone warrior.  I usually take the one where you take the right path from the camp, and reach an area with a  pond. (Or the one on the left, also near a pond) This warrior walks along the path on the right - wait for him to get out of range of small mobs. Remember to keep him close to the place where you aggroed him, or he will reset. Of course, your gear doesn't allow you to take many hits, so it's best to learn the warriors attack pattern (when he spins, move away, if youre too far, he is going to jump-use iframe or block, when he swings arms, block or iframe...). It takes some time but it's doable. Of course, it's reccomended to get a  few more players to help you :)

Well since the daily challenge is there, i might have a chance to finish this chapter im stuck at for 2 days straight lol been focusing on daily challenges with my guildmates and working on my gears+soul shields xD Thanks for the heads up :D

Archived