stupid question i have to ask lol

staahpxDD

Hey people! So after 4 months of playing blade and soul (i quitted in april cos i was too impatient for Jinsoyun storyline to release and now its finally here i can progress further into the story LOL) ,  Where do i get siren/pirate accessories for upgrade now? Blackram Supply Chain 6 man and Bloodshade Harbor 6 man right? Since Poh24 and Nsh24 man is a ghost town i heard no one is doing it anymore. Its been months i haven't played but now im back as a warlock lol no more summoner for me XD Thought i'd try something new :P Also , since we don't have siren/pirate weapon path anymore, What's the new weapon path now? Currently at Awakened Infernal Razor. Im confused about the twisted mirror weapon shit. Legendary weapon stage 1 evolve weapon or whatever that shit is called lol . Someone fill me in on that.

1.  Siren / Pirate accessories mainly come from 6-man dungeon.  Siren bracelet comes from 24-man E.Fleet Supply chain.  You can also trade Siren/Pirate Emblems to get these accessories in case RNG doesn't favor you to get all of them during a few dungeon runs.  If you're lucky you can usually find a group there sometimes, or just shout in faction to see if anyone is up to run it.  Doesn't hurt to try.

2.  Your path will go this route - Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Awakened Profane > True Profane > Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker and so on.

3.  Twisted Mirror is a store item to help convert your Baleful Legendary Weapon to Seraph Legendary, or vice versa at a cost while keeping the stage the same.

1 hour ago, staahpxDD said:

So is like.. Baleful and Seraph legendary upgrade optional? I can still upgrade to True Oathbreaker and beyond that right? Sorry for questions lol 

Its more the terms of...if you follow the weapon path you will get the below:

Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze > Awakened Scorpio > True Scorpio

After true scorpio you get the option to either go to Seraph or Baleful legendary weapon.

4 hours ago, dualistique said:

Your path will go this route - Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker and so on.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze > Awakened Scorpio > True Scorpio

So Profane stages were deleted?

19 minutes ago, Raizou said:

So Profane stages were deleted?

Oops my bad.... >.<

Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Awakened Profane > True Profane >  Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze > Awakened Scorpio > True Scorpio

There lol.....too many stages . >.<

also note that:

True Profane >  Oathbreaker or True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze re-rolls the sockets on your weapon.

Its more the terms of...if you follow the weapon path you will get the below:

After true scorpio you get the option to either go to Seraph or Baleful legendary weapon.

Oops my bad.... >.<

Awakened Infernal > True Infernal > Awakened Profane > True Profane >  Oathbreaker > Awakened Oathbreaker > True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze > Awakened Scorpio > True Scorpio

There lol.....too many stages . >.<

also note that:

True Profane >  Oathbreaker or True Oathbreaker > Awakened Breeze re-rolls the sockets on your weapon.

No problemo, firstly i was very happy....no more profane jianghi and brightstone farming.....but now...i really thought that they were deleted   ._.

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

No problemo, firstly i was very happy....no more profane jianghi and brightstone farming.....but now...i really thought that they were deleted   ._.

Well you should get 1 brilliant moonwater key from either survey or a quest. Keep that for the brightstone weapon. Huijikar and Profane Jiganshi are easier to farm than brighstone.

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well you should get 1 brilliant moonwater key from either survey or a quest. Keep that for the brightstone weapon. Huijikar and Profane Jiganshi are easier to farm than brighstone.

Yeah i have saved a key just for brightstone, because i have bought with my main >100 essences for profane wheel ^.^

Archived