Ebondrake Citadel

844126_1452550145

On 10/8/2016 at 4:10 PM, 844126_1452550145 said:

This new dungeon is too hard, we out dpsed boss so our groupstealh didnt work.

How can they make content so hard that our dps is too high....

I really hope they will nerf this dungeon. 

Like with our DPS we really deserve the ring. 

NCsoft can you help us?

Citadel is easier than DT. If you out dps the boss, and push him through too quick, then slow it down a little.

Please, do not nerf this dungeon. It's fine as is.

At the same time, you don't need 700+ ap to run this thing

I ran it with my clan mate and our AP was ranging from 550 to 650. We did fine. (3 below 600 and 3 above 600)

37 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

Citadel is easier than DT. If you out dps the boss, and push him through too quick, then slow it down a little.

Please, do not nerf this dungeon. It's fine as is.

At the same time, you don't need 700+ ap to run this thing

I ran it with my clan mate and our AP was ranging from 550 to 650. We did fine. (3 below 600 and 3 above 600)

i dont want it nerfed... i just dont wanna ruin peoples runs.... so imma wait till 600ap... (should make up my low dps and bad ping... maybe .-. .-. )

1 hour ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

i dont want it nerfed... i just dont wanna ruin peoples runs.... so imma wait till 600ap... (should make up my low dps and bad ping... maybe .-. .-. )

If you are in a clan, should make it a clan run. People should have no issue with grabbing the mech for this dungeon. It's not that complicated like in DT. If not, you can always make your own lobby asking for 600. Don't have to wait for people. I am lucky enough to have a clan that we run that dungeon 4-5 times a night to rotate in everyone in the clan :)

7 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

If you are in a clan, should make it a clan run. People should have no issue with grabbing the mech for this dungeon. It's not that complicated like in DT. If not, you can always make your own lobby asking for 600. Don't have to wait for people. I am lucky enough to have a clan that we run that dungeon 4-5 times a night to rotate in everyone in the clan :)

Naww not that kind of clan sadly... AND I don't have 600ap... I'm honestly a scrublock xc

Archived