Font Change

Lovey

So, I really, REALLY like the Japanese Font. It makes the game look really smoothe, and it is very aesthetically pleasing. I've looked up multiple topics on the question, but all are pretty outdated, as they still date back to 2015. Is there any way to have this font in the game? 

• 4 years later...
7 minutes ago, Azaethal said:

Old thread, but I agree. The current font is quite hard to read. Either an update to the default font or the option to freely switch between different fonts would be appreciated.

You can change font size in all chat tabs, If you have difficulty to read menu's font then only solution as far as I know is to change the UI size, that will make font bigger too.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:59 PM, wardenlynftw said:

You can change font size in all chat tabs, If you have difficulty to read menu's font then only solution as far as I know is to change the UI size, that will make font bigger too.

My issue isn't only the chat tabs unfortunately, it's across the entire user interface. Since most people (including I) prefer a smaller UI, I'd rather see the current font being replaced or that we're given the option to freely switch the font without the use of third-party modifications.

9 minutes ago, Azaethal said:

My issue isn't only the chat tabs unfortunately, it's across the entire user interface. Since most people (including I) prefer a smaller UI, I'd rather see the current font being replaced or that we're given the option to freely switch the font without the use of third-party modifications.

have you tried these mods?

TRs8s2e.jpg