Items which will be removed soon

csisy

Maybe the title is not too clear, let me explain.

So with the current event, we have these whirlwind battle coins. I start to play BG too late, but I'm really close to the gem. So after I get the gem, should I spend the other coins as well before 5th oct? I can't see any vendor who gives me anything for these coins just the dragon express tab. However, will this dragon express tab disappear after the path (and the end of the event)? If so then I have to spend that coins. :)

Do we have any other tokens/items which will disappear soon and I should spend it?

The event items should have a little date on them on the last time you can use them.  Usually you're able to still able use them for 1-2 weeks after the event is over.  (Based off what I've seen from Coralite event)

The Dragon Express will disappear after that date.  So if you have anything left over, might as well spend them on the little potions or whatever you can buy with small amounts of coins.

When im correct, the tab in dragon express will removed on october the 25th.

In my opinion, if you have the gem, i would use the other tokens for naryu tablets (because they are more worthy than something else) or if you have enough: taikhan skin.

You can spend event currency for usually 3 weeks after the acquisition of them is over. Beware that the current daily dash is giving battle coins, and you can roll on that until the 28th (so you can technically get a 100% useless item the last 2 days). So if you have lets say, 45 coins after the event ends, you can hold on to them, hope you roll the battle coins 2 times, and get the gem :)

would be good to know if they remove the 3000 BP = 1 battle coin option on 5th or later. If later this would be your prime chance to still get a full 50. Though it would mean a lot of 6v6 grind, especially if you need more than half a dozen coins...

Archived