Help me

Dr SoulReaper

8 hours ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

*Sigh* I am sad to admit this... but can someone tell me how to beat from mushins 8.2 on wards? Imma warlock with 556ap 53.98% crit chance and 192% crit damage, i also only have the BSH hm skill book used ._. (seriously i feel like such a nub for asking this ;-; )

I still don't know what your problem is. If you don't know mechanics you can check out youtube guides. Maybe you are using the wrong build. hybrid dark build with helix tends to work much smoother. as for your gear i think it should be more than enough but ping could be holding you down. The best way to check if u have good dps is if u have at least 8000-10000 dps you are good. that fight is a struggle for warlock. i had problems to because of my ping. I have 614 ap and my average dps is 10000-12000. Yes ping is a game changer in dps in this game.

I'm sitting at just over 600AP and pretty well capped out stats for soulshield and he can still put me in a world of hurt if I don't pay attention.  Big thing with 8.2 and 8.3 is not letting him get close to you. Keep your distance, if he moves behind you move to the side. If he gets you in a lockdown chain you're done.  You should be moving constantly, if you get stuck, block until you can get out. Save Bastion (Z) for the big fire AOE. It's still not a joke fight with higher stats, and takes a bit to learn his patterns.  You should be running full dark build with Ice Wingstorm for more mobility. Spec Tether Blade (X) for T3F2, and basically use that every time you can for some free DPS.  Also speccing your Thrall for Void Slash (Knockup on Stun/Daze/KD)  can help give you a couple more seconds as well.  Honestly if you can do 8.2, you can do 8.3, the fights aren't that much different, he's just a bit more of an *cricket*.

37 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

I'm sitting at just over 600AP and pretty well capped out stats for soulshield and he can still put me in a world of hurt if I don't pay attention.  Big thing with 8.2 and 8.3 is not letting him get close to you. Keep your distance, if he moves behind you move to the side. If he gets you in a lockdown chain you're done.  You should be moving constantly, if you get stuck, block until you can get out. Save Bastion (Z) for the big fire AOE. It's still not a joke fight with higher stats, and takes a bit to learn his patterns.  You should be running full dark build with Ice Wingstorm for more mobility. Spec Tether Blade (X) for T3F2, and basically use that every time you can for some free DPS.  Also speccing your Thrall for Void Slash (Knockup on Stun/Daze/KD)  can help give you a couple more seconds as well.  Honestly if you can do 8.2, you can do 8.3, the fights aren't that much different, he's just a bit more of an *cricket*.

I just break mushin with 600 ap no sweat at all. You can use the big aoe to your advantage by moving away from him when he jumps in the middle and ss the last hit to get more dps. I cant see any reason for loosing to mushin with 600 ap and decent gear. Use soulburn at the start of the match and you should have 1 more sb at the end for the extra push. If you are using dragoncall build i recommend using time distortion after using leach and spamming the hell out of him to get a chunk of his health down at the very begining and 1 at the end. Hopefully we get the august patch this upcoming update with the soulbrn cd reduced by 50% 

4 hours ago, Eileithia said:

If you ask me, making him spec into Ice Wingstorm is by far the worst thing you could do for now. Dark Wingstorm is by far better than Ice Wingstorm until he gets used with the mechanics. Considering his stats I doubt it's an issue of dps anymore, considering that a dps of 6-7k is already enough to deal with both 8.2 and 8.3. Which means it's mainly a problem of survivability.

In my opinion, the best way to get him done is to continuously try him, believe me, after some practice you'll feel like the fight is a breeze, been killing him since 440ap, both DC and Helix build. Also, remember he will do his fire aoe every 20% of his hp so make sure not to waste any big damage skills before he jumps to the middle, he will resist them. 

As Whiteflash said, stay out of fire aoe's hits and ss the last one, this should give you a reset on Wingstorm and potentially DC if you use it, which means more damage and more heals. Lastly, try not to stay more than 8m away from Mushin, he might insta charge you and use a quite powerful combo on you. Don't panick, just spam your 1 to block the dmg.

4 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

the cooldown part i can understand... the damage part seems like its in the grey area... at least from what im seeing... hmm i will take your word on it for now 

With brand it gets extra damage.  You should always have brand.

1 minute ago, TJXX said:

With brand it gets extra damage.  You should always have brand.

i do always have brand looking at frost wingstorm based on my stats it does roughly 1.1k less damage with the brand included... just looking at the skill it self...  thats based on my stats maybe way higher for your stats which is fine

16 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

i do always have brand looking at frost wingstorm based on my stats it does roughly 1.1k less damage with the brand included... just looking at the skill it self...  thats based on my stats maybe way higher for your stats which is fine

Mine shows that ice should do less, but in my actual testing it always does around 1k more.

On 7-10-2016 at 0:57 PM, Dr SoulReaper said:

Just a quick update i tried again recently... just for the hell of it and got to lvl 13... improvement at the very least :D

Wish you luck with naksun at 15 that is a much funner fight than weak Mushin. :P

On 14-10-2016 at 8:49 PM, Whiteflashkevin said:

That son of a *cricket* what do i do with him. i never get to cc him and he hits like a truck. Maybe it will be a bit easier now after the soulburn cd reduction

Make sure to have 120% accuracy.
When he drinks his bottle cc him.  (X) (First time he does it he is immune)

Make sure you evade or block the kick up. (1) 

for the rest dont get countered.

When you reach ice stage, iframe the pull in and push out and the ice drop.  (Bastion to evade the pull in and push out) and the ice drop 1+f immunity frame. 

CC him constantly in ice phase, but doing too much damage will cause Naksun to skip animations and go directly to next pull in. Careful, your bastion might be on cd. 

Archived