A technique for higher DPS (Lightning And Dark)

ItsPrimeTime

A lot of people who play assassin spam and mash the RMB button in order to DPS, which of course is what you want to do. But there is a way to make RMB hit even faster. Mashing RMB will make it slower. Well not slower per se, but you could be going faster.

TLDR: Hold down your RMB and time your key presses.

Lightning:

In Lightning build, hold RMB while finding a good rhythm time for pressing F and 4, you can strike a LOT faster. One major advantage is that RMB will actually hit TWICE, rather than RMB-F-4... it will come as... RMB-F-RMB-4. If this doesn't happen, you are pressing 4 too quickly, wait for the holding of the RMB to strike twice after F.

Another tip: When you press your buttons, don't immediately let go of the button. Hold the button you are pressing for a brief moment then release. This will make sure the button is queued up to be activated the moment it can be used.

Dark:

In stealth, you don't have lightning pierce or rod no, but you DO have lightning crash. You will notice a HUUUUUUGE ASS attack speed increase if you hold RMB, and get a very good rhythm of F. But guess what, you can also do the same under blue buff, non-stealth RMB-Fs with dark strike. Now its not as fast as in stealth, but it's pretty damn fast.

Warlock Soulburn:

If you are a lightning user, just use RMB-F, don't bother with 4. F just took steroids.

If you are a dark user, same shet, RMB-F.

After this, you should notice a good amount of extra damage.

An even bettet tip for people with a customable mouse with sidebuttons:

Create a macro on your sidebutton which uses T(=RMB)+R(=LMB)+F for Dark Build and T(=RMB)+F+4 for lighting build. 

Now you only have to press 1 button over and over again (except for poison stacking, cc etc.) for a perfect rotation. 

Pretty much every SIN uses macros for optimal dps rotations in KR because it is the easiest and best way to do your rotation.

Also it is much less harmful for your hands and wrists on the long run. 

Nope. 

Using macros in PvE as a SIN is the only right way to play BnS and I repeat myself: the best players in Korea/China etc. are all using macros for their PvE rotations to a achieve the highest dps and people which look down at macro users in PvE are clueless all together. 

Macros in competitive PvP however is a whole different story and those who are using them are indeed scrubs. 

So.... Are you trying to say, you are garbage at playing sin and need macros to DPS? SMH. Scruuuuuub. "The only right way to play bns", use cheats suuuuure....! It's not about highest DPS, it's just that only scrubs use macros and cheats. PvE included. Get gud with your hands.

5 hours ago, ItsPrimeTime said:

So.... Are you trying to say, you are garbage at playing sin and need macros to DPS? SMH. Scruuuuuub. "The only right way to play bns", use cheats suuuuure....! It's not about highest DPS, it's just that only scrubs use macros and cheats. PvE included. Get gud with your hands.

Nah, pve is just boring might as well write a bot for it and go afk, so when you come back you can go f9 again!

On 30.9.2016 at 4:57 PM, ItsPrimeTime said:

So you wanna tell me I'm a bad SIN? Is it that? 

I could bet my azz of i'm doing the PvE rotation faster and better than you without any macros or shit. 

It's just that PvE is such a lackluster in this game that I choosed to use the lazy way as Nero said already - that's the only reason. 

But I actually don't even give a damn about your opinion - my stats in 1vs1,3vs3, ToI and 6vs6 speak for itself as a not-so-bad SIN.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that using macros in this game is against the rules. Actually, I think they stated "anything that emulate more than one keypress per physical keypress is against the rules". Believe it was said on stream back in the level 45 patches.

If they are actually enforcing that opinion or not doesn't really matter to me, I'm not using macros. The only time I have, was to sell grey garbage in WoW back who knows when.

On 2016-10-03 at 10:28 AM, Shiune said:

Bt I actually don't even give a damn about your opinion - my stats in 1vs1,3vs3, ToI and 6vs6 speak for itself as a not-so-bad SIN.

Your line of reasoning really proves nothing, we can't see your rating. But I don't really care, the only PvP I've found interesting is WWV, and my interest in that is waning since they haven't equalized the gear in that mode. Only a handful of battles have been equal in terms of gear and skill, those have been the most fun, when you win or lose with less than 200 score difference, the curbstomp battles are boring no matter if you win or lose...

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:28 AM, Shiune said:

So you wanna tell me I'm a bad SIN? Is it that? 

I could bet my azz of i'm doing the PvE rotation faster and better than you without any macros or shit. 

It's just that PvE is such a lackluster in this game that I choosed to use the lazy way as Nero said already - that's the only reason. 

But I actually don't even give a damn about your opinion - my stats in 1vs1,3vs3, ToI and 6vs6 speak for itself as a not-so-bad SIN.

Sooo you're saying you are too wimpy and dead so much to use the legit way to play? What a SCRUB. Lol, don't even involve PvP, we are talking about macros in general here. Nigguh sins like these ain't good enough to handle rotations with no macros repeatedly without help.

"OOOH MY HANNNNNNDS HURRRRT!!! I'M SO TIRED OF PRESSING BUTTONS!!!! I NEED MACROS SO IT'S NOT SO BORING!"

I'm not even trying to say you are bad in performance, just pathetic to be using macros.

• 2 months later...

Archived