Bleed as summoner

paticzek

Hello guys.

Today i decided to try doing Yeti solo. So i went to 6-man and tried, but i wasn't able to stack more than 2 bleed with my Thorn Strike.

Do we have any other skills to actually stack bleed or Sunflower cd reduction and Thorn Strike is our only way to do this?

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Oh dang. Just realized it myself so we have now only one bleed skill. ._.

Thats the problem now. We cant keep bleed stack without like 70%+ crit chance on Super Sunflower with cd reduction so i dont know if thats the only way or what.

3 minutes ago, paticzek said:

Thats the problem now. We cant keep bleed stack without like 70%+ crit chance on Super Sunflower with cd reduction so i dont know if thats the only way or what.

I guess that is now our only way which sucks so bad especially if you want to solo a boss that has huge hp recovery.

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I guess that is now our only way which sucks so bad especially if you want to solo a boss that has huge hp recovery.

We cant even solo yeti without getting to 700+ ap. And FM can do it with 600 ap right now. Thats dumb ;/

On 9/17/2016 at 1:36 AM, paticzek said:

Hello guys.

Today i decided to try doing Yeti solo. So i went to 6-man and tried, but i wasn't able to stack more than 2 bleed with my Thorn Strike.

Do we have any other skills to actually stack bleed or Sunflower cd reduction and Thorn Strike is our only way to do this?

You can easily stack bleed in sunflower build. with bees it will not work.

Sunflower reduces the cooldown on thorn strike by 3s each time it crits, that way you can stack bleed easily.

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You can easily stack bleed in sunflower build. with bees it will not work.

Sunflower reduces the cooldown on thorn strike by 3s each time it crits, that way you can stack bleed easily.

Not every Sunflower does that on Critical Hit. Only Super Sunflower does.

Let say you get a Super Sunflower, and it is not critical, then you will have to wait for another Super Sunflower, which may be also not critical. Until you into Overflow, you can steadily reduce cooldown of Thorn Strike.

And when the moment hit, your Bleed stack might have already run out.

Archived