7x iframes in avalanche den

Niskka

Ss>beckon>true friends>4f>ss

I understand the pattern but what gets me is the beckon.

My question is do i need to put sp into block approach or block defensive skill?  Many times when i watch a vid and did the right timing my cat doesnt get frozen but i do somehow so i just wanted to know.

seven is rough and takes a while to nail the timing. Can try practicing in necro or gloom. let yourself get pulled and use it precisely when you would take damage. I'm not sure if 1 skillpoint is required for the iframe but any of the stages count. its just an extremely short duration.

55 minutes ago, Niskka said:

Ss>beckon>true friends>4f>ss

I understand the pattern but what gets me is the beckon.

My question is do i need to put sp into block approach or block defensive skill?  Many times when i watch a vid and did the right timing my cat doesnt get frozen but i do somehow so i just wanted to know.

That doesn't matter for beckon. the iframe from beckon comes from 1 skill point into it since it says "resist damage and status effects" on the first line. This is like a 0.5 sec iframe. the block appraoch and block def thing is more for pvp-related things, I think? Most pve summoners put tier 3 stage 2 beckon because it has a pulling enemies effect/knowndown effect that will make it easier to mob things together as the beckon iframes all the mobs crowding you. Then you taunt and spam sunflower. But that's unrelated. 

The problem I have mostly with dodging 7 is ss. Using ss too late makes it so it actually is about 1 sec or 0.5 sec too late to regen at the 7th crux for me to use again. But using it a bit too early freezes me. ;-;

I would say just hit every other iframe when he raises his hand since he slams it down pretty quickly. 

Oh! the reason why your cat might not be frozen when you beckon is because beckons iframe (in my observation) ends slightly before your cat gets back to you. So if you do it slightly too early (its a very short iframe), it won't iframe you, but technically your cat was up in limbo so while you got frozen, his tushy finally lands back on the ground so he technically avoids it. o-o"

Archived