Force master teacher

Vecks

Hi everyone, I started playing bns a bit ago and I'm already in love. However there's still a lot of aspects which I'm really confused on, especially in force master. I was looking for a teacher who could help me understand my class better and just some general parts of the game. I'm on the yunwa server and I can use any type of voice call like Skype or discord. Please help!

49 minutes ago, Arkragon said:

I'm not pro, but I can try to give you answers to whatever questions you may have. I'm on Taywong though, but we could do some runs in cross-server if you want.

That's sounds really fun, or video sharing over Skype would work too

58 minutes ago, Vecks said:

That's sounds really fun, or video sharing over Skype would work too

I wouldn't call myself a pro but, I've been playing FM ever since CBT. Plus I've learned a few pro combos so...ya there's that. I'm always more than happy to share advice. 

Yeah, I just started a FM not long ago and though it is classified as "easy" class... it's not as easy as I would think.  Particularly hard for me are the ice combos.  I usually just play fire.

Pvp is also difficult, but it's the same for all classes i would imagine.

So theres still ppl who play in Yunwa? i am glad to read that, is the first time ever that i read about players in Yunwa in the forum.

I also play in Yunwa, so welcome, tho i am kinda sad to see more players joining the force master army xD, i will also try to learn the class in the future, atm i am more interested on making a good SF.

Archived