which class is the best for Naksun

houki111

Hello

I am a main on sin (means i play him a lot ) and i cant beat naksun (easy untill aoe phase which i cant deal vs 3rd aoe and i got like bd and SF as alts . Can they beat naksun easy or i should think about different class as alt?

1 minute ago, SilentOne said:

i heared that summ can do it quite easily...

I main bd and i haven't problems with him (anymore) since i learned his moves. You can easily kill him either with parry spin or Maelstrom spin. Personally i prefer to spec max possible survivability so it can forgive some mistakes/lags.

did you need like an breeze weapon to kill him or lower ap was sufficient?

i heared that summ can do it quite easily...

I main bd and i haven't problems with him (anymore) since i learned his moves. You can easily kill him either with parry spin or Maelstrom spin. Personally i prefer to spec max possible survivability so it can forgive some mistakes/lags.

3 minutes ago, houki111 said:

did you need like an breeze weapon to kill him or lower ap was sufficient?

Umm i killed him 1st time with around 600ap... But i had approx 1min left enrage timer so i belive it could be done with way lower stats

after watching a FM tutorialing naksum on yt, i can state that FM counter exactly 100% of naksum mechanics from full hp to kill.

ice to slow him and take distance.

grab and stuns for drink

barrier (that heal) for bottles

ices and frames for aoes.

best ranged dps class for dpsing him to death

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Mind explaining as I clearly don't even after defeating Naksun with summy?

you made this topic urself. roll a bit down, ull find a video.
(I don't know if u are trolling me right now or you are serious)

13 minutes ago, QRob said:

you made this topic urself. roll a bit down, ull find a video.
(I don't know if u are trolling me right now or you are serious)

Ah didn't notice that video tbh, and nope I wasn't skipping any mechanics and no trolling here. I defeated Naksun with pure luck and without "bugs" and I don't see that as a bug. The player simply spams him with skills in correct order to keep him immobilized which causes him to skip all mechanics as he cannot move.

26 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Ah didn't notice that video tbh, and nope I wasn't skipping any mechanics and no trolling here. I defeated Naksun with pure luck and without "bugs" and I don't see that as a bug. The player simply spams him with skills in correct order to keep him immobilized which causes him to skip all mechanics as he cannot move.

FMs can keep him freezd forever as well, yet as far as i know the mechanics are going on. they said only summoners can do it.
if it wasn't a bug, no matter what summoner does, naksun would still jump in the middle at 30-ish % to do his aoe part, and yet he is even skiping that. So I consider it as a bug. :)

Archived