dead NC Soft...

Nitratus

It is not possible to have a maintenance every Wednesday , and on time every Wednesday there are problems, is realy realy stupid!

I never understood why you need to spend time to players during the day when you can easily do the maintenance at night, by the way, at least, if you must do it (once a week then) for god's sake, make sure that at least all work.
This is a realy stupid way to work, when i go to work, i can't stop my costumers because "we haven't a problem and need to see why we haven't" if haven't problem simply don't do nothink and continue. EASY.

14 hours ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

Tired of this bullshit for EU players ? Guess what, NA is up since 2 Hours, playing on it right now. The lag isn't that bad for PVE, wanna move to NA with me ? Check my thread about it.

Yeah, ping is prob the same cause EU servers are in NA, hence the same downtime ...

Stop spreading Wrong information.

Login servers are in NA. EU servers are in Germany.  Really crappy ones that is.

Have fun playing in NA with +200ms being able to do 4 attacks in 6 seconds. Have fun being a leecher. 

Play your summoner and dont forget Wtfast.

2 hours ago, luzt said:

Stop spreading Wrong information.

Login servers are in NA. EU servers are in Germany.  Really crappy ones that is.

Have fun playing in NA with +200ms being able to do 4 attacks in 6 seconds. Have fun being a leecher. 

Play your summoner and dont forget Wtfast.

Im from EU and play on NA without any issues, can do arena and pvp perfectly fine and dont miss out on any CC's, and in dungeons also no problems and can perfectly manage.

Archived