Naryu Lab

kagp666

It depends on party. A party will all 400 has less chances to recover from a mistake but it's still doable without much pain with your AP. In truth 5 AP doesn't change so much if you have good critical damage and rate. 

Likely as not, even a random party doing Naryu right now will contain so many 500+ people that it won't matter what stats you have. Just come along and ask about the mechanics so that you do the right things at the right time. Eventually you can help the next generation as well then. ^_^

If you are on Mushin, look me up.  I'll run with you and we can scrounge up some others.   You should be fine with the AP and gear you have.  

Honestly, knowing the mechanics for Be Ido is the one thing you need to have.  A lot of people have no clue how to do it.   How to kill the bull boss is also useful to know but you can learn that as you do it.  The final bosses just need to stay balanced as much as possible.    The rest of Lab is simple.   Unless you get the Slashimi room.  That one seems to reduce everyone to tears.  

Anyway. people helped me and carried me on my way up and I have no issues returning the favor.   Did so last night with someone doing Bloodshade for the first time, which is a death trap if you have no idea what to do.   

Archived