Getting a weird Email

Nuoqi

So I've been getting this email quite regularly and I can't tell if it's real or not, I've not clicked on anything from it so far but since it keeps coming I figured I'd ask you.

It's from - no-reply@support.ncsoft.com

Dear customer,
Thank You for being a part of the Blade & Soul community, we have select a part account send package which includes:
30-day Premium Membership
Black Penguin Pet

Please click on the link below to confirm that you are using

*removed*

Your account has a chance *removed*
Once Confirm, the Premium Membership starts and the pet is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account!
Sincerely,
The NCSOFT Team

What put me off was the poor grammar.

6 minutes ago, Tajeab said:

Rukkirii already confirmed that it's a scam in the pin topic about phishing. NCsoft will never give away free premium without announcement on website anyway.

I got given 7 days free premium, that was ok right, when the Soul Fighter was release?

There was a newsletter reward that gave 7 days premium and a pet. Always go to the official site (the one your on now) and check your account. If there is a code there then accept it but if there isn't and the email doesn't give a code then its the scammers. Do not click on the links provided in the e-mails as these are normally similar sites but fake.

Archived