Stats check

MonkeyDRuffy

Dear Summoners,

first, i show you my current profil with stats and wearing items:

FTg86yv.jpg

I want to know from you, if the most important stats for PVE are good or bad. Also, which items should i first upgrade for getting the best stats as a summoner and on which stats i should focuse?

With regrets,

Ruffy

For now they are pretty good in my opinion. What you need to do is get PVE soul shield parts to boost what ever you may need. A friend gave me good spread sheet for checking out the soul shields: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?sle=true#

Also another thing I would suggest is to get your accessories to True Siren or Awakened Oathbreaker stage.

Well, tbh. pretty much all classes focus on the same stuff. Doesn't matter if you're a summoner. 

I would get accessories (ring and earring) upgraded for the crit damage. I'd leave the necklace at true siren maybe since the ring and earring are more worth it to be upgrading to oathbreaker. 

Your accuracy is fine (120 being optimal for some parties to accept you for asura). Your piercing is fine. 

Do you have your hongmoon lmb and rmb? Because this is the good stuff.

And damn you. you have wild horse. 

Among other things, ring boosts crit rate while earring boosts accuracy. You definitely want to upgrade these before the necklace. All 3 of them upgrade crit dmg.

Also, consider farming Asura soul shield set. 5 parts gives extra 5 AP and 7% crit dmg as bonuses. Focus on using said parts to replace all soul shield parts that aren't Yeti. Or, if you wanna improve your stats some more before Asura, get more Yeti parts, plus Be Ido ones from Sundered Nexus. 115% accuracy should be good enough for 6-man Asura, but a Yeti/Be Ido mix should boost your accuracy a bit if you get good enough rolls in case you wanna play safe.

Archived