True Siren

Mal

I've tried searching this, maybe I just can't Google, but what's up with the cost to go from True Siren to True Oathbreaker? I wasn't able to play BnS for a couple months because a lot of life happened and took over. I had just barely started down the Siren weapon path. Now that I've finally been able to start playing again with some regularity, I was shocked when I got to True Siren stage 10. I just added up the costs to evolve based on the current market, and it's a bit over 200g. Looking at the requirements in the new path, and I'm left scratching my head. From Awakened to True Oathbreaker, the costs would be roughly 135g. Seems like a fairly large gap. And it isn't as if the materials are different (just one of them). And it isn't as if the Siren path thus far was cheap.  Could anyone bring me up to speed?

Ofc I'm not going to just buy everything from the market. If I make 5 mw stones, for example, I could have sold those but instead I use them. So it does ultimately cost about its market value. And I wouldn't exactly say it's "super easy" =p which is fine, I like a nice curve in difficulty. But getting 340 soulstones and 28 machismo thingies, 41g and 15 mw ts on an unimpressively-geared kfm... well, not that easy.

But that aside, I'm confused as to why there is such a large difference between the paths now, that's all. 

If u look at the stats there is a big jump from true siren to oathbreaker. Thats the reason for the costs. Dependa what your gear is atm if you have say 530 ish AP u can do soulstone plains thats like approx 100 soulstones per day from just dailies.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

If u look at the stats there is a big jump from true siren to oathbreaker. Thats the reason for the costs. Dependa what your gear is atm if you have say 530 ish AP u can do soulstone plains thats like approx 100 soulstones per day from just dailies.

if he gets credit for the kills and doens't get kill by other faction who is hm10 with 650+AP

i am pretty sure that everyone that whine about this argument never had the idea of joining a guild.

or find players of the same level forming one.

guild means no bid, guild means sharing of materials, guild means sharing of professions.

it is a moorpg, not a single player RPG

Guys, please lol. You're jumping to conclusions (not everyone ofc). I'm not qqing I'm just curious. I'm comparing the costs of true siren to true oath and the equivelant awakened oath to true oath costs (btw true siren and oath are same ap).

Not able to do ss plains yet, not even close lol. Also no, I don't have a guild yet. I've tried a few out before my hiatus that didn't work out. Will be looking again soon. I do have some alright gold income that'll get me there in due time. 

15 hours ago, Mal said:

From Awakened to True Oathbreaker, the costs would be roughly 135g. Seems like a fairly large gap. And it isn't as if the materials are different (just one of them). And it isn't as if the Siren path thus far was cheap.  Could anyone bring me up to speed?

They charge a fair bit for skipping the Pirate step in the gearing curve.

While you might not be able to do the entire SSP, you can access a fair bit of soulstones per day by doing the quests that are not DPS-competitive there. They are: Capture (sell the key), 25 pp Flower quest (5 ss); Tent boss (20 ss); bodies and meteo (5 ss each, no limitations); Intelligence Gathering (if you are lucky to drop it, 15 ss) and kill elites (6 ss). Plus 14 ss from Mistywoods. Overall, you could reliably provide around 40 ss per day. Also, due to the Daily Challenge event right now, the ss dropped in price to 20 silvers. The cost of crafting the Moonwater stones got greatly reduced (to 25 ss from 100 ss). So, it's not all bad.

Also, if you are a returning player and have not logged in for over a month, I was under the impression you were supposed to get some sort of a welcome back package that included a Fiery Nebula stone that reduced the costs of the upgrades or fast-forwarded it or something.

Archived