Best build for Tower of Infinity?

sevXone

I don't play a KFM but as a FM I have opted to use a PvE nuke spec. CC seems to have very little use because they seem to be able to break it way more than players could, so my PvP spec feels useless. I have 80 AP less than you do and the highest floor I've cleared is 29, the highest floor I've seen (but not beaten) is 36.

Silkwood has a skill build linked under his twitch channel. He has made it to rank 1 as KFM. Basically it's unique in that you go for maximum dps like PvE, but since unlike boss mob fights you can use CC, interesting possibilities pop up.

Like: Unleashed flow > Focused Fighting spirit > CC > Comet (left path all way down) > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet

Silk is doing insane damage with it. I want to try the combo this week end, will let you know how I do.

2 hours ago, Shuchin said:

Silkwood has a skill build linked under his twitch channel. He has made it to rank 1 as KFM. Basically it's unique in that you go for maximum dps like PvE, but since unlike boss mob fights you can use CC, interesting possibilities pop up.

Like: Unleashed flow > Focused Fighting spirit > CC > Comet (left path all way down) > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet

Silk is doing insane damage with it. I want to try the combo this week end, will let you know how I do.

Cool, I'll look it up thanks!

I tried it and I am definitely not a second Silkwood XD

But I got the combo mentioned above working often enough to know it's real and pretty good. Managed to rise 6 floors higher this way, and I am still in the process of getting better.

Ideally you want to stack 3 searing palms, then CC, Comet, Fighting Spirit, CC, stage 4 palm, Comet and then CC, 3, comet until fighting spirit runs out. Usually I run out on CCs, I only get it to work with the 7 second stun or daze special skills you get on some floors. But then it's godly. ^_^

As mentioned above, a PvE/PvP hybrid is the way to go. Ideally, you'll want a full PvP set except PvE searing palm, Focused Fighting spirit, and Comet strike stage 1.

Once you start with flurry, a triple kick, or the opponent blows their stun escape, you hit them with cc and start the combo. Using this with status damage / AP bonus / cc length buffs can allow you to melt 150k-300k hp in 10 seconds. Finishing fast is key for accessing higher floors, and this is what this build does.

Archived