Experiencing heavy lag NA Poharan server.

Himekami

I'm experiencing heavy lag... The game is unplayable..... I was doing blue dungeon daily challenge my screen just froze like 1min, after that I just saw I was dead... It's hard to believe it's my problem since I get 3m/s when I testing my internet speed... Also I'm only getting 60ms while playing League of legend..... anyone has same situation or just me...?

Hi , I have the same problem since update . It has become impossible to  fight without lag 2-10 seconds. I have a great PC and a very good web connection... Sorry for my english ;)

56 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

I'm experiencing heavy lag / screen freeze too lately , didn't have much problem before, something change, probably its the shit gameguard messing around

same as mine... i had no this kind of situation before... it happened few days ago, hope they can fix it on tomorrow's maintenance.

40 minutes ago, Kolla said:

Hi , I have the same problem since update . It has become impossible to  fight without lag 2-10 seconds. I have a great PC and a very good web connection... Sorry for my english ;)

good to know im not the only one... hope they can fix it as soon as possible.

I had several huge lag bursts in the little of ssp I did today. frames dropped to 5 on soljun when they never dropped below 23 before. Lag bursts during bulmu as well. I've noticed only one lag burst in awakened necropolis so far.

I'm in Cardinal Gates,game lags since 2 days ago ,barely can do daily challenge or dungeons ,moment the mobs die or right before of boss fight -like 10 -15 sec screen completely freezes ,if you pick shield in Asura dungeon,you can't put it down...I can walk around (or seems i am walking ) but the mobs does not move ,nor i can use skills..then i see myself dead .I have a decent gaming pc and a very good internet connection-drivers updated ,ports opened,disabled backround processes and all -its from the servers ,everyone i talk with have same thing and complain about it more or less -they simply ignore players base totally when comes to the quality of game.Simply revolting.

Archived