Independant Faction

Woofygoo

I am not sure if this idea was mentioned before but...

Imagine a faction that is Independant on its own. There are enough players that want to PVP in open world but not want to be part of a faction.

So why not have an independant faction that can fight both factions (and eachother).

It would allow players who are just interested in PVP to fool around more. Get more of a thrill because they are hostile to both Cerulean Order and Crimson Legion. 

And we shall call it the Ganker Faction, as it will have no other purpose than ganking people who are trying to do Faction Quests all day long. Seriously, Faction warfare is already as fascinating as it could possibly be with the endless war and underhanded tactics going on, so adding 'tee-hee! Kill-all" bunch of people with too much time on their hands ain't gonna make anyone happy save for that tiny contingent of gankers that find their ways to make everyone else's life miserable by any means possible in every game.

Indeed, this game would become incredibly awesome (and insane) the moment (high level) clans would be able to create a faction on their own.

It´s not gonna happen but... a man can dream... 

Overall i feel BnS needs more social and guild oriented content to remain engaging for a really long period of time.

I already have enough trouble with FPS and doing enough damage to get kill credit. I don't need the Ganker Wankers coming in and depriving what little prestige I can manage to scramble up with my poor excuse for a frame rate. Have a soul OP. My first world problems are not for your sadistic entertainment. :P

Archived