Concerning Nightshade Habor and how to join a run (Goal is the Pirate Bracelet)

Quindayo

First off, I'm completely new to this game.

I'm HM5, 457 AP, and would like to get the Pirate Bracelet; I've figured the quickest way to get the emblems is to run Nightshade, but every time I enter the dungeon, it's completely empty of other players. How do these 24 man dungeons work - how can I be part of a run? Are there better ways to acquire the emblems?

Thank you for your time.

There are only three emblems available per day, and two of them are off the 24 man.  Yes, finding other people is a bit of a pain, but..

The bosses are significantly weaker, and don't have all their mechanics, so you don't actually need a full team of six.  And no enrage timers at all on 24 man.  With two friends you should be able to kill every boss. Some of them will even go down with two.  

457AP is more than good enough for 6-man version. Also, sad as this sounds, should let you solo the 24-man one. If nothing else, there are no enrage timers to deal with in the latter.

Also, isn't there a belt (or bracelet, I forgot which) that only the Venomous Thrasher in 24-man drops that is used for gear progression? I'd say NSH is still worth doing for that alone. It was selling for over 7g some months ago.

Archived